BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
This lip plumper truly works. Within a few minutes, you start to feel the tingle. You can see a visible difference after a good 20 minutes. I wouldn't use this product as a go-to product, but it is nice for a budget product.
Maria A.
This is the best lip plumper I have tried and would definitely recommend. There are different shades to chose from, which ever you like best. It does the job and it’s affordable for people. I like that it leave my lips bigger and luscious 4 out of 5 for this one!
Tapasya D.
Sebring
I really loved the feel and outcome of this plumper. One of the best I’ve ever used. It looks very natural and it was very easy to apply. MAybelline is also a cost conscience company so it makes it nice, reliable, and inexpensive. I would buy this product again!
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
I have used this lip plumper for the first time and was pleasantly pleased. Due to my results, I would use this again. The last is comparable to the price and it met my expectations. In the future, I might try some of the other choices and would recommend.
Madyson J.
Beaverton
It leaves your lips feeling tingly at first, but there’s a noticeable difference when you use it. It’s affordable and you can carry it around easily. I’ve gotten this product multiple times and it’s one of my favorites.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT
I really enjoy using this product on my lips. Its one of the only brands of lip plumper that I trust to use on my lips! Its a great product to use when youre looking for something reliable to use as a lip plumper. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Chasity. W.
Mims
Was able to give a decent plumping sensation to my lips, however the lasting of the plumpness did not stay noticeable for long. Overall okay for a drugstore brand would recommend as dupe for a more pricey plumper.
Christa C.
Red Bluff
i really like it
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper it had great color and coverage and i could actually feel it working ..i recommend it to almost everybody i see using anything else
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I love this lip plumper and color! The only downside is I find it doesn't last very long. Other than that it's a excellent product! The color is beautiful, the smell it great, not heavy on the lips, and not a sticky feeling!
Isaiah b.
Although this product did put my lips, it was very uncomfortable throughout the whole thing, I got this product at CVS. I repeatedly uses plant about 5 times although it is easy to apply and use I do not think it's worth it, so I do not recommend this product.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?