BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
regina m.
Wise, VA
Maybeline lip plumper is a great product to fill your lips out,I would recommend it to all my friends.
Yanira H.
I tried maybelline lip plumper befor but not any of this one on her makes me want to go out and buy one
Kimberly P.
Harrisburg
This lip plumper works nicely with my small lips and it made it bigger that exact day that I put it on.
Sheryl S.
Land O Lakes, FL
Works great lips look beautiful and natural, this is a must! I always keep on me :) Work or date night!
Maddy B.
I love this formula but it is impossible to find. Perfect price point, color payoff and easy to apply.
Asia B.
This product was not satisfying. It didn’t plump my lips as expected. I refuse to buy this ever again.
Tere G.
Concord, NC
This product is great , definitely works wonders and doesn’t burn like others I’ve used in the past !!
Genia P.
Portsmouth, OH
Want this so bad hope i get
One in the mail looks like a great product might be even better than vs one
Kameron W.
Makes lips plump! Looks great for a night out ! No mess when you drink , it dries fast and easy to use
Jennifer E.
Youngstown
Love love love. I have this and use it alot. Lips look good. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.