BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
Has the perfect amount of plump and shine. The only product I use. I love it. I don't have thin lips I just use this to make them appear fuller.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Maybelline is the best brand, Maybelline es la mejor marca de cosméticos para mi me encanta la calidad de cada uno de sus productos y los precios
Talia M.
Beaver Falls, PA
I loved the product it just did not plump my lips that much. But the color was amazing and lasted for hours. I loved the way it felt on my lips.
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this through a friends sampling party and I loved the way it felt on my lips but than again o only used plumper once before but I liked it
Cordelia J.
It didn’t do much for me, I tried it for about 2-3 weeks and nothing much turned out of it.
Bridgette F.
I loved it. It's a great product. Just didn't give me the results I was expecting from a lip plumper. Would be a great product for someone else.
JoAnn C.
Product was fine. Colors are wonderful. Didn't provide much plumping. Would try a different plumping product just not this particular one again.
member-e2b1b
Its a really good product id recommend it to everyone if i could! It really defines your lips. Made me go from no lips to beautiful defined lips!
alecia a.
Connecticut,manchester
i also enjoy this lip plumper alot because first i like the packaging and i also love the fullness it gives to my lips and i bought it at target
Crystal B.
San Antonio, TX
I love it at first but after awhile my lips got really dry. Maybe I'll try putting lip gloss next time because the first time I used a lip stain.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.