BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Haley W.
Portland, TN
It doesn’t work as expected but is a nice color. I bought it from Walmart. It’s easy to use but not really convenient to carry around. It’s an okay value for a lip plumper. I would not buy again because of all of the product’s cons.
Maria F.
Los angeles , CA
Buen producto para mis pestañas me gusta la forma en q las deja y también es fácil de retirar a la hora de desmaquillarme lo recomiendo ampliamente a todos deben probarlo
Kalynn C.
Desloge
Oh my god guys this product is grate! It has beautiful color all while giving your lips full mess I will be using this product more in the future that's for sure love it.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
Not bad, the product that I bought seemed to be a gloss, but when a little more came out the color finally showed instead of just being clear. Seems to settle really easily.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I really don’t care for this but I haven’t found one that I have yes it tingles my lips or what ever the felling is but does nothing for me but my lips are really thin
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product sucks. It doesn’t plump at all its just a regular lip gloss. It does shine and its not sticky but it isnt wirth the price at all and I wouldn’t recommend to others
Lauren G.
Meridianville
I love Clinique. It never fails to make my skin feel amazing. I love their lip plumper because not only is it long lasting, but it makes your lips feel so smooth!
heather d.
pensacola
This product is amazing!! Love the way that it looks on the lips and it goes on like a dream! This product offers just enough plumping without the stinging and fake look. It does not bleed into my fine lines
Laila F.
Eu comprei esta esperando que ele iria engordar meus lábios apesar de eu ter lábios bastante grossos e gordo. A ponta de aplicação e design faz com que seja fácil para mim para aplicar o produto uniformemente e rapidamente que eu gosto. Uma coisa que pode incomodar os consumidores é a sensação de formigamento que ocorre após a aplicação. Eu não estou incomodado porque quando a sensação ocorre, faz-me sentir que o seu trabalho para fazer meus lábios mais gordo. É preciso se acostumar com a sensação de que faz seus lábios olhar bom porque eu acho que os meus lábios olhar bom, especialmente com a sombra do brilho juntamente com a sua ação "plumping". Eu iria recomprar a menos que eu encontrar um brilho melhor que me proporciona melhor "plumping".
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
This product is okay but not the best. It plumped the lips a little bit not much. And the plumping dies not last long. This is very easy to apply, all you do is apply it to your lips like a lipgloss and let it sit. The packaging is very cool and unique. I don't think I would recommend this product. But it is very affordable so you could try it for yourself if you are interested!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.