BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 687 reviews
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
I absolutely love this lip plumper from Maybelline. It has really good Packaging. But I seen good results and will definitely purchase again. It cost less than the higher in brands but it's just as long lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Natália D.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses that I own. It gives my lips the perfect amount of color !However if you are looking for a lip plumper that is really noticeable, this is not the product for you! It might make my lips ever so slightly bigger, but I have never experienced the tingling feeling that the other reviewers have noticed. All that being said, this is still my favorite! When you first put it on it is slightly sticky, then the heat from your lips warms it up an it becomes the perfect consistency! The smell is wonderful, and it even taste good!
Jaee🌻 X.
La Puente , CA
Struggle to find a plumper that actually works BUT this one ...... LOVE IT, the packaging was cute and simple to open. To apply it , self explanatory, works good, could be great. Did the job for me. Would totally recommend to others.
Mina C.
Warren, MI
One of my favorite products, very prigmented and great value at a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an everyday use. I have sensitive skin and i had no reaction to it. Giving this product a 5 star for sure.
Sherry H.
Ramseur
I loved the color, and I loved the way it made my lips feel. I was very easy to apply and use. Just like any other lip product. I am a first time user of this product. It met every one of my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Carly B.
I really like this product. I first bought it at my local Walmart. It had a nice scent also wasn't sticky at all when I applied it. This plumper had a pleasant tingly feeling upon the application too, it didn’t hurt or wasn’t too much.
Catie H.
This is an ok plumper, it doesn’t dry my lips out or irritate them. It does tingle but very mild. It’s a nice sheer formal and for the price it’s not a bad buy. I personally wouldn’t buy it again because I like trying different things.
Hailey F.
Stoughton, MA
Does not irritate my lips like other lip plumper. It is easy to use. The formula is very nice, it lasts like a normal lipgloss. It did meet my expectations. I wish there were more colors, that’s the only downside. I would not buy again just because I love the Buxom one.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I did not like this product from Maybelline. It did not last as long as I would have hoped. However, I really like this product, it works better than other lip glosses. It gives your lips a slight tingle (in a good way) and it looks very pretty and natural. My only complaint is that it doesn’t seem to last long. The "pouty" lips it gives you doesn’t last long either. But for a simple date, party, or pictures, it is an okay buy . However, for $7.00 at my local drug store this did not pay off the way I would have wished it would and $7.00 is a lot of money for a drugstore product in my opinion.
Leiselle J.
San Antonio, TX
I tried it, liked the color and continued to use it because of the shade but didn’t really see any lip plumping results. But to be fair that’s not the fault of this product...no, the fault lies with my teeny tiny barely there lips.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.