BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor M.
jersey shore
I really like this product I use it before important netting’s and anything I need to be fast to because of how easy to apply I get it a Walmart and the price is very cheap and I do recommend it to anyone
Marissa G.
First time putting it on it took approximately 15  minutes to feel anything.  I did see a change in the size of my lips.  Good value not pricey at all.  It went on smooth not stick like like other products. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Leeah J.
This is a wonderful lip plumper! It has an awesome tingle that makes you feel like it’s really working. My only complaint would be I feel like it wears offer quicker than some others that I have tried.
Manhattan A.
Rawlins, WY
I recommend this product as it’s very comfortable and the results are amazing and nothing major. It’s also very affordable and at any drug store near you.
Go try it out now!!!
Lori F.
north las vegas
I liked this product but didn't see very much of a difference in the plump. Felt good on my lips tho. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
I didn’t notice much of a difference after using this product, it gave a tiny sting and made my lips red but other than that nothing changed. I wouldn’t really recommend.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Didn't like it very much , made my lips really dry . It was pricey! Wasn't worth the price in my opinion because my lips weren't plumped what so ever it went on easy but wish it would of worked .
Noor H.
Although this plumper might sound kind of dangerous if used more than normal but
this lip plumper gave my lips an extra glow and made them look juicy. It works very well.
Maria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Buen producto para mis pestañas me gusta la forma en q las deja y también es fácil de retirar a la hora de desmaquillarme lo recomiendo ampliamente a todos deben probarlo
Samantha B.
Lenoir
its perfectly moist and great color and it lasts all day into the evening. the colors are vibrant and rich and I bought it at Walmart for a very good decent price. great packaging and easy to find it. yes I would buy it again.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.