BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer B.
Aurora, IL
Love this product. Always looking for good, quality make up at reasonable prices. Worked well and lasted.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Maybellie es mi marca favorita de producto es fácil de usar muy bueno. Me gusta mucho y me encanta usarlo
deisy r.
I love, it's too easy to use, gives a better appearance shape and volume to my Lips
It's not so durable 😐
juliamartinez 💙.
Plano, TX
This one makes my lips look fuller and out more I just love it ❤️❤💕❤️❤️🙄🙄️🙄💕it's really good for the lips
Daniela T.
Los Fresnos, TX
Its a really good lip plumper and i like it alot and i buy all my makeup from Maybelline i really like it
Steph B.
keyser
I liked it but to me it wasn’t the best it may work for you but it didn’t really work for me and that ok
McKayla B.
I loved the color of this. This was actually the first time I've ever tried lip plumper and fell in love
Anhly H.
The plump effect wasn't very noticeable but it has a really nice tint that goes along with the plumping.
regina m.
Wise, VA
Maybeline lip plumper is a great product to fill your lips out,I would recommend it to all my friends.
Maddy B.
I love this formula but it is impossible to find. Perfect price point, color payoff and easy to apply.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.