BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Chasity. W.
Mims
Was able to give a decent plumping sensation to my lips, however the lasting of the plumpness did not stay noticeable for long. Overall okay for a drugstore brand would recommend as dupe for a more pricey plumper.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT
I really enjoy using this product on my lips. Its one of the only brands of lip plumper that I trust to use on my lips! Its a great product to use when youre looking for something reliable to use as a lip plumper. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Laci M.
Morristown
I felt that this worked pretty good for me and would recommend it. It made my lips feel plumb but not as well as I wished it would have but for the price it was great Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
I love the way this works. It plumps my lips up and makes them look a lot big and plumpier (I'm aware that's not a word) than what they are. It makes my lips tingle a little which I don't like too much but overall it's a great product. I'll be buying it again.
Christa C.
Red Bluff
i really like it
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper it had great color and coverage and i could actually feel it working ..i recommend it to almost everybody i see using anything else
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I love this lip plumper and color! The only downside is I find it doesn't last very long. Other than that it's a excellent product! The color is beautiful, the smell it great, not heavy on the lips, and not a sticky feeling!
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This really helps to make your lips a little bigger. You can literally buy this from anywhere, you can go to Walmart, target, ect.. the packaging is also really pretty. I recommend this to others, it works like a charm.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
I have used this lip plumper for the first time and was pleasantly pleased. Due to my results, I would use this again. The last is comparable to the price and it met my expectations. In the future, I might try some of the other choices and would recommend.
Metaya B.
This product was alright but not my favorite. It did plump my lips but did not last long maybe a few hours. I bought it at Walmart in my opinion the price was not overly expensive but also not worth it. I do recommend for beginners but not for everyday use.
Fernanda D.
Wellesley, MA
I loved this! This is perfect to leave the makeup perfect and amazing! Ipthis is perfect for every places and events! I use to go to classes, gym, go out with family and friends and I never had problem with my makeup!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?