BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Bought for my daughter nd she loves it. Refuses to use anything else. We or she will always be buying this
Mirna S.
Miami
I didn't used this lipstick but a friend of mine used and is great for her. Is a great product for party's.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me encanta usar de esta marca deja muy bien. Resultado excelente me encanta usarlo muy buenos productos.
Brooke L.
Mc Calla, AL
This product is okay. I feel like it wears off pretty easy. When it is working though it is pretty good!
Haile M.
This is not an actual review since I’ve never used this product before, but I look forward to trying it.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Maybellie es mi marca favorita de producto es fácil de usar muy bueno. Me gusta mucho y me encanta usarlo
chloe L.
Bronx , NY
I Really Loved I will really recommend this to anybody who wants to try on new things I got it at Walmart
katalina h.
Hot Springs, AR
Worked great for me! Didnt sting too bad and looked amazing with lip stick over it! Conpletely satisfied
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
it makes my eye lasher longer and buestful and stays on.Tthe price is just right for someone on a budget.
Jennifer B.
Aurora, IL
Love this product. Always looking for good, quality make up at reasonable prices. Worked well and lasted.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.