BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Erica A.
Covington, VA
Its really good I wear it out and people tell I look on me I would love to have the sample of it because I like it and my friend like it too
Vanessa C.
Immokalee, FL
this is the best I love it. how much do I have to write mane y'all want a whole paragraph? I'm not good at essays mane I'm tryna finish this
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
Madi C.
Did show results but felt slightly uncomfortable on the lips. Better than many products I have tried. A visual change di happen so 4/5 stars!
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
This product is amazing. You can go wrong with the company they male so many good things. This is one of there best products i really love it
clara d.
Seduccion lip plumper is one of my favorites. It leaves me a sensual lips, the color is mantioene for hours and I love its variety of colors.
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
Kaylee W.
liberty
I love this!! I’ve only used it once though. I recommend to use it!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper.Its a good product.
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
Alis V.
Makes my lips look and fill fuller. Not only does it work well the lusciously spiced actually smells really good. So it's always a must try.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.