BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Jessy G.
Laurinburg
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper worked great for me! I could slide it on every morning and it would last all night! I usually use this product on days I know I’ll be going out, but I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
I love this lip plumper! I can definitely see volume shortly after it's applied. Only downside that I do not like is it dries my lips out extremely bad! I feel like I need to put chaptick on several times a day. Periodically I have to actually pick the chunks of dry skin off my lips.
Sonya M.
Freeport
I liked the product. I did see some difference in my lips but the effect did not last very long. It is a good price and I do love Maybelline products. I just wished the plumping lasted longer. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Kayla F.
Pasadena
This lip plumper is amazing!! Usually lip plumpers don’t work like they say they do, but this one does! I use it all the time. Its amazing for the price you pay. I recommend it
Adilene G.
Victorville
It worked ok . For the first one I’ve tried.. I will keep my options open.. packaging is ok.. could be nicer.. bought it online.. through Walmart.. good drug store price.. it was ok.. good value.. I wouldn’t.. I’d like to buy a better brand..
Lori W.
Palm Coast
It didn’t seem to do anything for my lips. Overall, I was disappointed in the product and had high hopes. To me, it was not worth the price as it did nothing for me. Packaging was flashy with promises of beautiful lips. I would not buy again.
Shanna C.
I loved that i didn’t get that crazy tingly burn like I get in lots of lip plumpers. I did see not my lips looked fuller and it was very comfortable to wear. I wish it had better staying power as I did have to touch up the color quiet a bit.
Katelyn A.
Covington , GA
Love this product. Wouldn’t say it plums like some others I have purchased but it’s a must have in my make up bag. Love the long lasting moisture it gives to my lip stains . I would recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again!
Aaron P.
Las Vegas
Some may say I’m very brave but I felt very comfortable with this plumper. Reminds me of the tingle of the bath and body works mentha lip glosses. Okay color range but didn’t seem to plump lips very much, if anything it was very subtle.
Mina C.
Warren, MI
One of my favorite products, very prigmented and great value at a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an everyday use. I have sensitive skin and i had no reaction to it. Giving this product a 5 star for sure.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?