BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Yes lip pumper is a real nice product is a great product to half I wouldn’t trade it for my life especially because it has a nice smell to it
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
It does burn a tad bit if your lips stay chapped like mine do , but it does contribute to making your lips look fuller , sexier , & bigger .
Virginia M.
Lebanon, OR
LOVE This product I never usually grab for maybleine but I love this product glides on so smoothly with a burst of color very cost efficient
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
It works just fine for the price. One thing that I love the most about this product is that It lasts for long time. I recommend the product.
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
Bruna W.
Realmente um produto glorioso, Adorei o resultado que dá nos lábios, sua boca vai amaar! Recomendo a quem nunca usou, usar e se surpreender.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
I liked the plumper. It made my lips tingle and slightly more plump. Not as much as I was hoping but it did work. I purchased it at Walmart.
Erica A.
Covington, VA
Its really good I wear it out and people tell I look on me I would love to have the sample of it because I like it and my friend like it too
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.