BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha C.
Edinburg, TX
Great feeling on your lips nice and moist very good for not making ur lips dry and cranky smells great too
Jacque G.
Helps plump up your lips to look fuller and better !!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
member-91a6f
This was a good product. It made my lips look amazing, but I decided I did not like the feeling on my lips
Naira B.
Um ótimo produto, prefiro as cores mais escuras mas as cores nudes da marca são perfeitas também ainda uso
Melissa B.
Morganton, NC
This is an ok product. For the cost it works pretty well, but there are definitely others that work better.
Sarai R.
Gainesville, GA
Very great it gives your lips a very shiny look it looks very great & does help a little with chapped lips
Pues este producto nonlo he probado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y la verdad si me gustaria probarlo
Stephanie T.
I like this product! It dry out over time but I love the colors they have. I pretty more Ware it everyday.
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i really liked this product i think it was really easy to use and apply and it plummer my lips just enough
Meghan C.
Millen, GA
Leaves a slight tingle to my lips and doesn't quite give me the full effect I was hoping for upon purchase.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.