BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Yajaira R.
Camden, NJ
I love it looks great on me and I have to hide it from my girls. Because they use it. It's a good lip plumber
Angela K.
I like lip plumping products as this. I can't tell it does a lot but it works some. It is worthwhile to try.
Veronica O.
Palmdale, CA
Liked it a lot. It makes your lips stand out makes your lips looks bigger even though you did nothing to them
Blaener N Richard J.
El Paso
I love the feeling when you put it on. It tingles a bit but it makes my lips feel fresh. My husband loves it.
Aneysa O.
Yuma, AZ
Uve used better. But for being a drug store product it's not too bad. For the price,you get what you pay for.
Daniela G.
Super lindo, quisiera seguir probando uno de estos, a mi me gusto mucho, no se a ustedes, le doy 4 estrellas
Danielle O.
Caldwell, ID
I haven't gotten to try this and I would like to. I think it would give a nice plump for a night on the town
Amanda K.
Saint Louis, MO
I live this. I live the way my lips feel when I wear it, the color and of course; how well it plumps my lips.
Bianca C.
Fairmont City, IL
PERFECT!! im a big gloss girl and i love having my lips extra plumped!! def recommend, lasts all day & night!
Martina O.
Asheboro, NC
This makes my lips look so beautiful and it last for a long time I can't wait to have every color on the self
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.