BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Oh I love this brand so much it really helps with what the product is due to do and it’s a very inexpensive brand to wear on ur face I love it so much !!!!
diana i.
is awesome this lip ....I will defenetly recommended you can buyed on Walmart or heb walgreens were you want to and they are so many colors you can choose
Trisha F.
Easley, SC
my lips not only look biger but it also looks healthy, like my lips are not choking and not dryed out. I recommend it to some of my friends and my daughter
Gaby G.
93030
I love it because it’s one of the best I love this product I love so much one of the best experience I love to say that it is one of the best products
Keileigh D.
Burlington
Perfect! Smells good (to me). Very cute packaging, it was my first time using this but I will use it again. Very easy to apply & I bought it from Walmart.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I do like Maybelline products a lot give or take some. I buy a lot of their lip stuff to try and this one I only tried once but so far can give it 4 stars.
Kelley M.
I loved it but I honestly do not like the texture of the product. It is just not to my personal liking and I could not find a shade that I actually loved.
Jordyn H.
Cumming, GA
Works good. Doesn't make my lips feeling tingly like some plumpers do. Makes them look bigger and fuller. And I can put whatever gloss or lipstick over it.
Samantha B.
Amazing product ! It lasted longer then I have been expected it too. I bought it more than once because I can't get enough of the lip plumping experience 😱
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
Product did not live up to objective claim which was to "plump the lips". Is in fact just a very thick & stick mess of lip gloss with poor pigmentation.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.