BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea S.
I already have full lips so this didn’t do anything for me . The color was nice but I wouldn’t buy this again
Bianca C.
Fairmont City, IL
PERFECT!! im a big gloss girl and i love having my lips extra plumped!! def recommend, lasts all day & night!
Amanda K.
Saint Louis, MO
I live this. I live the way my lips feel when I wear it, the color and of course; how well it plumps my lips.
Jessica C.
I don't liked! Too much spiced. Maybelline is one of my favorite brand but this product is a big fail for me
Blaener N Richard J.
El Paso
I love the feeling when you put it on. It tingles a bit but it makes my lips feel fresh. My husband loves it.
Kayley M.
Buffalo
I'm pretty bad with these lip plumper so I'm not so sure if it worked like it was supposed to but good for me
Tylar P.
Washington, PA
Absolute love this product I get so many compliments when I wear this out
I've recommended it several times.
Veronica O.
Palmdale, CA
Liked it a lot. It makes your lips stand out makes your lips looks bigger even though you did nothing to them
Katie J.
Minnesota
This didn't work and left my lips feeling burnt. Would not recommend this for ANYONE!! Buy at your own risk.
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
Works wonders beats every other brand ive tried amazing product!! Recommend it stays on for a very long time
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.