BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Price, UT
I haven't noticed much of a difference when I use it. I have very small lips, so I try to find a good plumper with noticeable affects. You can feel your lips tingling when using it but I don't see any progress.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
I have never used lip plumper until the day I bought this product ! For me it had a good value and it kind of met my expectations I was a first time user and I liked it. I don't know if I would buy it again because it was a first time thing for me
Nikki G.
Flippin, AR
This Maybelline Lip, Plumper is very well, i use it everyday. It is very affordable, and i really enjoy using it. i have used it several times before. I recommend it to anyone.
Laila F.
Eu comprei esta esperando que ele iria engordar meus lábios apesar de eu ter lábios bastante grossos e gordo. A ponta de aplicação e design faz com que seja fácil para mim para aplicar o produto uniformemente e rapidamente que eu gosto. Uma coisa que pode incomodar os consumidores é a sensação de formigamento que ocorre após a aplicação. Eu não estou incomodado porque quando a sensação ocorre, faz-me sentir que o seu trabalho para fazer meus lábios mais gordo. É preciso se acostumar com a sensação de que faz seus lábios olhar bom porque eu acho que os meus lábios olhar bom, especialmente com a sombra do brilho juntamente com a sua ação "plumping". Eu iria recomprar a menos que eu encontrar um brilho melhor que me proporciona melhor "plumping".
Ashley R.
I loved the color, it made my lips feel moisturized and plump. Its not a thick gloss its right in the middle which makes it perfect for my go to lip gloss when doing my make up.
Kayley S.
Los Angeles
I like how it is easy to apply and the tingling sensation makes it feel like it's working but it doesn't plump my lips out much. The gloss is cute though and i guess i can live with my lips haha

This was my first lip plumper product. I think it's a decent lip plumper. I don't really know how it compares to other lip plumpers, but this makes my lips bigger and plump.
Kenia T.
Fresno
When you're no Kylie and gotta settle for the cheaper version use these right here. Not only will you feel like $100 buck but you'll spend less than an actual lip injections
Jacqueline A.
It's an okay product. I purchased it twice just to see if I'd change my mind and really like it but for my lips it wasn't really effective. There was no difference and it continued to give me a tingling sensation when I'd apply it.
Allison B.
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shiru Y.