BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
♡ G.
Denver
Although I did feel a tingling sensation I didn't notice much difference. The color was nice too, it just wasn't a lip plumper for me.
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
This lip plumper works like magic for me. I have a small upper lip but after using seduction lip plumper makes my lips even out and plumper.
Rhinanon T.
Mesa, AZ
I went from using Victoria secrets extreme lip plumper to this, and it can’t tell a difference. The sting was to be expected but not disired.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
I liked the plumper. It made my lips tingle and slightly more plump. Not as much as I was hoping but it did work. I purchased it at Walmart.
Virginia M.
Lebanon, OR
LOVE This product I never usually grab for maybleine but I love this product glides on so smoothly with a burst of color very cost efficient
Bruna W.
Realmente um produto glorioso, Adorei o resultado que dá nos lábios, sua boca vai amaar! Recomendo a quem nunca usou, usar e se surpreender.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.