BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jenny M.
Lee, MA
Awesome product to use everyday!! If I fell like a little more color I just put my favorite lipstick under it.
Lacey K.
Emmett, ID
Loved it they go on very well but the product doesn't stay on very well and become quite chalky but still good
Muy bueno pero no hay mucha diferencia. Las demás mascaras de pestañas ademas de que no es muy facil de quitar
Marisol C.
Richmond, IN
I love it buying more 👄💄💋😘😍 look great and feels great everyone should buy it I really recommend this product
Miriam G.
Visalia, CA
Personally haven't tried it myself, but I have heard good things about it and I would looove to try it out!!
Katie J.
Minnesota
This didn't work and left my lips feeling burnt. Would not recommend this for ANYONE!! Buy at your own risk.
Angela K.
I like lip plumping products as this. I can't tell it does a lot but it works some. It is worthwhile to try.
Jessica C.
I don't liked! Too much spiced. Maybelline is one of my favorite brand but this product is a big fail for me
Ashlee F.
Good product loved the way the made my lups look and feel. Last long and looks great when used. Thumbs up def
Hannah T.
Baltimore , MD
Wasn’t the best but gets the job done. Worth the price. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.