BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Was OK would use again it made my lips tingle definitely was different didn't make my lips feel real different
pamela b.
Contagem
Muito bom adoro esse lindo 😍 e um sonho de consumo melhor marca de maquiagem para mim 😙não vivo sem um em casa
Tiffany L.
I think this is a very good product, as a first time trier I believe this is a good product for first timers !
Melanie J.
Scottsburg, IN
Amazing product ! You get what you pay for ! Forget spending crazy money on one when they sell at a great price
Rachel V.
Kaukauna, WI
I like thsi Lip plumper. It is easy to use and feels great on my lips. First time using it and so far I like it
Zugeylly D.
Woodhaven, NY
Beautiful color shiny Yet not sticky makes your lips look fuller and a quick dry a definite buy for a night out
Missy W.
West Milton, OH
Looked good for a while, but left my lips
Feeling chapped and dry. Would not recommend and will not buy again.
Jenny M.
Lee, MA
Awesome product to use everyday!! If I fell like a little more color I just put my favorite lipstick under it.
Esse realmente é muito bom , da um ótimo volume , mas é um pouco caro, porém é um otimo produto... Pode confiar
Shay M.
This lip plumper really plump my lips pretty well. There's no negativity toward this product. I really like it!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.