BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 687 reviews
yessy💋 J.
Livingston
Very smooth and nourishing. The pigment is awesome. Definitely met my expectations for a lip product. I am a first time user for this product and I like it. The packaging is so chic and sleek very cute. I would recommend to others looking for a good lip product
Christine B.
Bay Shore, NY
It took two applications before I saw a difference. There was not a noticeable bee stung effect, but my lips looked plump and smoother. Color was subtle and after I added gloss loved the look.
Alfha F.
Scottsdale
Not the biggest difference but I really enjoyed the result, it wasn't too expensive which was a great plus. I've used this product quite a bit and it was amazing, ready to apply and use, the very best. I would definitely buy this again and recommend everyone to use it
Abril R.
san diego
one of my fav drugstore lip plumper products ! it goes on easy and isn’t so sticky and you can tell it plumps your lips in mins! i would recommend using first before applying anything to your lips to see a difference ! i would rec omens this product to my friends
Its Jayeee E.
It plumed up my lips for a couple hours but not dramatically of course but the color was perfect wasn’t to sticky.  Very good applicator I’ve had better lil plumpers but I’ll give a 7/10 it did give me the tingly feeling tho like peppermint would give me
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
The pumper goes on evenly, and it could even substitute for a lip gloss, as there is a glossy finish. The product is true to its color, but its also sticky and the smell is not so great. It doesn't plump your lips very well, but for the price, it wasn't a waste of money, though I wouldn't purchase it again.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
It does bring out your eyes and make them look great feel great on the eyelashes look so good… I recommend people should buy this it's a good one it brings the eyelashes make some bigger without having a sticky funky feeling it feels great for the eyelashes it's a good product
Melody k.
Wal-Mart, that's the only place I could actually find it. It's not a popular product and I wish it was actually more pumping. Do not recommend. It did make my lips feel oily. It wasn't exactly something I would keep so I let my mom have it. Girl you can do better
kira l.
Salem
plumps your lips nicely & hydrates them. never dried out your lips or causes them to peel. the packaging was nice & i bought it at walmart so it was a surprise that it worked so well. i’ve bought it a few times now & will continue to buy it again!!!!
Jay R.
The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly. One thing that may bother consumers is the tingling sensation that takes place upon application. It takes getting used to the feeling but it makes your lips look good!
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.