BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sam I.
Weare, NH
These are nice if you want to stay natural but the plumping effect doesn't really work and it's disappointing.
Lacey K.
Emmett, ID
Loved it they go on very well but the product doesn't stay on very well and become quite chalky but still good
Josie C.
I think this product is a serious must have.
If you like to have full looking lip's then you need to try this.
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Was OK would use again it made my lips tingle definitely was different didn't make my lips feel real different
Gabriela T.
Pasadena, CA
This lipgloss is fantastic! it goes well on your lips & it smoothes in well! 1-10 a 10. Highly recommend this.
Katelynn A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good for the drug store, it’s not a long time wearing effect but it gets the job done for what i need it to do
Priscilla P.
Donna, TX
Good product plumps a ltitle tingles a little but it doesn't hurt it doesn't bother.. good product by all means
Rachel V.
Kaukauna, WI
I like thsi Lip plumper. It is easy to use and feels great on my lips. First time using it and so far I like it
Missy W.
West Milton, OH
Looked good for a while, but left my lips
Feeling chapped and dry. Would not recommend and will not buy again.
Melanie J.
Scottsburg, IN
Amazing product ! You get what you pay for ! Forget spending crazy money on one when they sell at a great price
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.