BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nancy T.
Tacoma, WA
Very different from other products, didn't make my lips feel so numb, and didn't have that smell or taste that makes everyone just hate lip plumpers. Absolutely great!!
Araceli L.
Maybelline is an awesome plumper for those who have small lips like me, i really recommend these maybelline plumper to all of those girls who really wish to have perfect lips.
karissa H.
If you want a good lip plumper for cheap this is really good. The color is so pretty and it drys very nice, also it doesn't leave your lips sticky lip most glosses and it smells great. I would say it plumps ok like i would consider it more for the color than plumping your lips.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this lip plumper! It makes my lips tingle which is how you can tell that it is working! It will burn at first but after that feeling goes away, it leaves your lips feeling fresh and plump. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something nice and affordable!
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
As we women age, our lips hold up no better than the rest of us. Oh how I long to have Angelina's lips... And since plastic surgery is not happening, the next best thing is Maybelline Lip Plumper.

I love the feel and the look and is a part of my daily regimen. Mwah!
Brittany B.
This product is my favorite. Not having healthy lips was my problem. But with the help of Maybelline lip plumper I look as if I have fuller lips, instead of no lips.
ranias s.
Madison, AL
After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO"
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
I will not be buying this one again.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Hmm I mean I liked it and all, and thought it was great, but I didn't seduce anyone with it. Completely false advertising gah. But nah, it was great, I loved it and will continue to use it. it's cheaper than the high end makeup so I can't be too disappointed
Marisa T.
It works well i always use this to make my lips look huge. Its long lasting its also like a lip stain as well. I did meet my exceptions with this product. Its a repeat if you eat with it on but otherwise its first time. i would buy this product again.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is amazing!!! Very easy to apply. leaves you lips feeling nice and smooth. i bought mine at Walmart. The packaging is cute and simple and the size of this product is great i recommend this to anyone.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?