BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

La Habra, CA
absolutely amazing gray pigmentation   Las
lasting and very affordable !!!  Easy to apply   I really recommend it

Anlly R.
I recently purchased this product for a wedding I was going to. The lip plumper was a god send it worked famously. My lips are small so it's harder to make my lips stand out. It did the trick and the looked incredible. I would use it again but I lost it that night. It stayed on until almost close to the end of the night. Very happy with this product.
mary j.
Minneapolis
This product works miracles. I love this product and the ingredients in it is for skin sensitive. I will buy this product again.
member-ef422
I love this lip plump. I personally have skinny little bird lips, but not when I use this. It makes me have nice kissable lips.
Hendrina M.
me encanto es super lindo el color y la formula es. super bueno y de buena calidad y a muh buen precio de verdad lo recomiendo
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I feel like this actually did give a good bit of volume. It has been awhile Since I have used this product and it's reminding me to search through my stash and use it more.
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
Eline S.
Its very nice and its stays all day long on youre face. It is very smooth. You are so beautifil and you slay all day.I love it i buy it every time again. i love it so much omg! It stays al day on youre skin! Im so in love with it
Gianna T.
It doesn’t really do much but i like colors and the tingle feeling. However it’s really not a noticeable plump
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
excellent product. I love using it because it covers all the expectations and makes me feel brilliant.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.