BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea R.
This lip plumper is absolutely amazing. It plumps your lips and is very spicy but at the end the result is great
Vanessa S.
Sheboygan, WI
It worked but not very well. The results also did not last very long. But it did moisterize my lips fairly well.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.
Alexandra R.
Frackville, PA
It definitely made my lips nice and plump. It smelled good too. I would buy it again. I got a lot of complements.
Ana C.
É um produto q ajuda aumentar os cílios maravilhoso perfeito gostei muito realmente é muito bom aneii i love tou
Syr R.
Oberlin, OH
It stayed on for most of the day, but it smudged a lot! I dont really use it much now. But i would recommend it.
kayla m.
was not disappointing but i have used better. it have an effect but wore off easily and too quickly for my liking
Rachel V.
Kaukauna, WI
I like thsi Lip plumper. It is easy to use and feels great on my lips. First time using it and so far I like it
Kara D.
I like this product. It does its job and the color is nice. Has a weird smell though, but overall nice product!
eu acho muito bom este produto da maybeline super apoio a comprarem este produtinho pois nao iram se arrepender
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.