BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
Good product it did tingle which was good and the product seemed to last for a good while. It was also at a good price point and affordable for most people. My friend also tried and she really liked the product.
Shayla J.
Not my favorite but it is okay, i have heard that many people do like this product but it is just not for me. But hey! Try it out , you never know. It does feel great but it does not last too long in my opinion.
jorieth H.
Hayward, CA
I have been using this plumper for couple of months now. I remember my friend and i were talking about it and literally run to the store and grabbed one of these. Will definitely buy again once i run out of it.
Princess Y.
brooklyn
It’s really good and amazing it have An amazing feeling when u put it on and I think everyone should go and buy one now it’s a really good product to use everyday and it’s doesn’t cost a lot so I recommend it
Britney M.
New Jersey
I didn’t like the texture it didn’t feel right. It was easy to use and apply. I didn’t really like the packaging that much. This was the first time I used it. I don’t think I would buy it again to be honest.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
LOVE MAYBELLINE!!! Great price and great product. Very affordable! It did meet my expectations unlike other plumbers !! I don’t use them all the time but it’s good to have for a little pout! Would recommend!!
Marcia D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Maybeline makes me feel complete confident. It is easy to apply and it also easy to clean out. I gave some of it to a couple of friends and they do love it. The price is also very attractive. It last longer than the last brand I had before.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Don’t really think I’ll be purchasing this item in the future. I️ liked the product for the color, but the plumping.. not so much. Wasn’t really the product for me. Maybellines products are always great, this one was just not for me :)
Jordin P.
Plattsburgh, NY
My lips were so full when I used this product. My expectations were met when I used this. The packaging was great and very understanding. It’s very easy to apply and feels great on the lips. I recommend this to anybody!
Ta’kiya H.
vicksburg
I love this item and this is the only place to get it but The Maybelline lip plumper doesn’t give you full big lips. I bought this knowing it probably wouldn’t work as getting bigger lips but it’s still great 👍🏼
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.