BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
This is a 4/5 only because it stings when you apply which means it working but it makes your lips Plum. I have small lips and want fuller lips, great and easy to apply, can get this locally and online! would buy again. Under 10$!!! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Katelynn V.
This was a good product, but I didn’t see as good of results. It is a good price because it is drug store and I got mine from Walgreens. It’s easy to go on and to apply. I have told some of my friends to try it because it’s very affordable!
Jaee🌻 X.
La Puente , CA
Struggle to find a plumper that actually works BUT this one ...... LOVE IT, the packaging was cute and simple to open. To apply it , self explanatory, works good, could be great. Did the job for me. Would totally recommend to others.
Natália D.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses that I own. It gives my lips the perfect amount of color !However if you are looking for a lip plumper that is really noticeable, this is not the product for you! It might make my lips ever so slightly bigger, but I have never experienced the tingling feeling that the other reviewers have noticed. All that being said, this is still my favorite! When you first put it on it is slightly sticky, then the heat from your lips warms it up an it becomes the perfect consistency! The smell is wonderful, and it even taste good!
Sherry H.
Ramseur
I loved the color, and I loved the way it made my lips feel. I was very easy to apply and use. Just like any other lip product. I am a first time user of this product. It met every one of my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Catie H.
This is an ok plumper, it doesn’t dry my lips out or irritate them. It does tingle but very mild. It’s a nice sheer formal and for the price it’s not a bad buy. I personally wouldn’t buy it again because I like trying different things.
Hailey F.
Stoughton, MA
Does not irritate my lips like other lip plumper. It is easy to use. The formula is very nice, it lasts like a normal lipgloss. It did meet my expectations. I wish there were more colors, that’s the only downside. I would not buy again just because I love the Buxom one.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I did not like this product from Maybelline. It did not last as long as I would have hoped. However, I really like this product, it works better than other lip glosses. It gives your lips a slight tingle (in a good way) and it looks very pretty and natural. My only complaint is that it doesn’t seem to last long. The "pouty" lips it gives you doesn’t last long either. But for a simple date, party, or pictures, it is an okay buy . However, for $7.00 at my local drug store this did not pay off the way I would have wished it would and $7.00 is a lot of money for a drugstore product in my opinion.
Miranda T.
Bedford, IN
I was pleasantly surprised on the plumping effect this product had on my lips. It was long lasting, and it was well worth the purchase. I would buy this product again in the future. Surprisingly good for a drugstore lip plumper.
Tyeshea P.
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Palmer to me is a okay palmer. Now I wouldn't say that I used this product every day but I do use it after I have done a lip scrub when my lips are fresh. But overall there is a little bit of a difference versus without the use of it.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?