BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joana B.
The product makes lips feel very smooth and soft and makes them appear to be bigger without making it look like you have gotten any work done . Very easy to apply , it glides on very smoothly .
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
It's not one of my fav lip things from them but it's still nice, I found this at Walmart one time but haven't been able to find it again. I would try it one more time to make sure that I like it. Go out and try one yourself
Samantha B.
This product has failed me . I honestly thought it would work, but it really didn't. Its easy to apply it just didn't plump. Im a first time user to thus product. I wouldn't buy it again maybe its because it doesn't work on my lips.
Leilani C.
This product really works! I have had it for about four months now, the packaging is average nothing fancy. I bought mine at my local drugstore for a good price! I definitely recommend it to everyone and my friends love it as well!
Daylin M.
miami, florida
This product is excellent. I bought it about 6 months ago, it's easy to apply and it leaves an XL finish as promised. The lips look bigger and very cute. It is a product that surely would buy again.
Chloe W.
Jacksboro
great product, although you had to re apply it throughout the day it was a very good quality gloss. it tingles just a little bit it plumped my lips nicely. i would definitely recommend it to others looking for a great lip plumper!
Donna B.
This lip plumper was really nice, it’s packaging is cute & simple. The results on my lip were definitely a notice, this product makes you lips feel so good & pretty with a new pout to look awesome in.
Diana M.
I like it cause of the stain it gives the lips, it also does a little tingle not too excessive, the packaging is a unique double sided stick and is easy to use and is not very long lasting but will get the job done, yes I would recommend to others to give it a try.
Elena D.
My lips are already plump, so using this gives it a little more attitude to them. I don’t use too much of it but I use enough to make it give it that extra plump. Would recommended someone else to use it that is in need of it!
Alexis🌟 B.
I have a family member with smaller lips. It actually works amazingly on her. The color is like a strawberry smoothie. It goes great with a natural nude eye, or maybe if you were to be bold, hot pink, or blue! Amazing product!!
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shiru Y.