BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Alvina O.
Anaheim, CA
not a big fan. but ok for those who likes big lips. thiugh fake they r and they look. not suitable for all skins
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.
Ana m.
ukiah
ft. of course, I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful. I am
Kayla L.
El Paso
I'm not a big fan of lip plumpers. This one didn't really work out so well for me. Maybe it did for someone else
Thalya B.
Deixa nossos cilios super volumoso, do jeito que sempre procuramos por ai, muito bom. Super recomendado, eu amei.
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
I really like this lip plumper. It works great I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a lip plumper.
Vanessa S.
Sheboygan, WI
It worked but not very well. The results also did not last very long. But it did moisterize my lips fairly well.
Jenna W.
My grandmother bought this for me a while back from a .99 store. It was okay, I would turn to it again if needed.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA
This lip plumper is great! It works wonders on my lips! It makes them look so full. I would really recommend it!
Mackenzie E.
menasha
I really don't like the lip plumper it hasn't done anything to my lips I wish it would maybe I was using it wrong
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.