BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Lataya C.
West Chester
Love these product, inexpensive, nice and hydrating! You can find at any local drug store,target, and Walmart. They also have a lot of color options to choose from as well. The packaging is pretty sturdy, so it will hold up longer and be durable.
Ellen R.
Elizabethton, TN
Have you ever looked at a magazine or seen on TV that perfect set of lips and wanted that??The fullness the glossy with out going over board.This will last too, this want fade away, it want leave you like your naked ether!.This works great to put on and add a little color then top it off with this, and there you have it..You have the prefect lips...You'll feel like you could rule the world and have the perfected lips doing it too...
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This looks great alone or over lipstick. I bought mine at Walmart and like the price. It's easy to use, right over lipstick. I enjoy the packaging. I'd buy it again and recommend it to anyone who wants fuller looking lips.
Ashleigh W.
Tahlequah
Tingling filing was nice, the small was nice, not over powering . Plumped my lips well enough. I didnt love it, but it did its job. Also left my lips feeling smooth and  Moisturized. Would 100 % recamend if you are someone that likes a good lip plumper.
Zoey R.
This would make a decent lip gloss, but doesn't really provide a noticeable 'plumping' effect. It did make my lips a bit smoother looking, but any lip gloss can do that. The smell was alright (not overly chemical, but not pleasant either). I think the packaging could be better, as the lip gloss does spread into the cap. Maybe a traditional wand applicator would be more effective than the squeeze tube. Overall it's a decent product, bit I wouldn't repurchase.
♡GHOST♡ M.
SAHUARITA
i love this product so much I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family lasts a long time it did tingle a tiny bit but then it goes away and I didn't see a ton of results but it did work better than other products I have used in the past so it is a really good buy
Taylor D.
Buckeye, AZ
I am really insecure about how thin my lips are. I tried this lip plumper by Maybeline and am really impressed. I normally use Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection and really liked that one too but it’s more expensive so I can definitely switch over to this more affordable lip plumper.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants fuller lips but doesn’t want to spend a lot to achieve it!
Sara K.
! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine. However, Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future
Liliannah G.
Auburn
It made my lips really plumped, it was stinging a little bit but that just shows it works. it was a little sticky but for how well it works it's worth it. I would definitely recommend, great product.
Alexa C.
Chehalis
This is a very nice and shiny gloss, but it definitely felt a little uncomfortable and sticky, the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable. It does not dry out my lips like most plumpers do either. One of the major things I did not like about this product is that it starts to wear off within an hour. One good thing about this though is the application tip and design make it really easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?