BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
It gives more life to your lips. Makes your lips look more attractive. The packaging simple yet nice <3. No need to retouch, cause it stays all day. I used it one time but it truly amazed me.
Olivia S.
I like this product for special occasions but find it rather sticky for everyday wear. I have long layered hair and it tends to get involved when I wear a sticky gloss.
Belinda Z.
West Hempstead, NY
A good lip plumper which makes my lips pouty and full. Not dry out my lips at all. It has a light color, very sheer, since my lips color are a little bit dark, the color of it won't show off.
Audra W.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I only use sheer colors on my lips, and I love how this plumper makes them feel. I will definitely purchase again and I can't wait to try out some of the other colors.
Brenda R.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip plumper from Maybelline makes the lips a little plump but the stuff they add to it some people might be allergic too, it leaves tingling sensations on your lips but it works great.
Jessica R.
Wilson, NC
This provides a nice shine to the lips, but i did not honestly see much of a plumping action. It tended to have my lips feel more greasy than anything. Was a bit pricey to not be any good.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
I love they way it makes my lips look plumper and better. I also love the color and the way it looks on me! I'm very picky about my lip plumper but I love this one!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this lip plumper because it is very inexpensive and easily found at drug stores. It is also high quality and I see a big difference in my lips when I use this.
Cynthia H.
I never try one before, but even me trying this one for the very first time, I was very happy with the way it looks on my lips, make my lips look sexier and make me feel pretty. LOve it!!
Michelle C.
Bedias, TX
I use a lot of lip products and this is one of the products that I use. It keeps my lips fresh and feeling great. My husband also likes when I wear the products cause he can smell it
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.