BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Meg R.
Lemont Furnace
Honestlu, this did nothing for me. Lips were the same size, however slightly more pink. Packaging was fine, nothing unexpected; however the color of the bottle was nice. It’s simple to use, but results are minimal and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Johnaya S.
Roanoke
It was really great and inexpensive and actually worked for the price!! It definitely met my expectations I wasn’t expecting it to really do anything but it worked awesome, packaging was very normal for the drugstore nothing too extravagant but it wasn’t horrible either
Hillary C.
Gueydan
It's a pretty good lip plumper!! It burned a little bit much for me though. It's easy to use, not very complicated packaging. It lasted a little while not quite as long as I would have hoped but it did the job while it could. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
This specific lip product is definitely my go to! I would 110% recommend this.  I've bought this product at Ulta Beauty. This product is long lasting and efficient. I have been using this for over a year now. Whenever I see this produce wether it's on a shelf or online, i buy it right away.
Jadyn W.
Murray
The product workweek fairly well and definitelly made my lips look and feel plumper. I paired it with a cute lip gloss. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because I like my lips he way they are and it was a bit expensive for MyBlock taste but overall worked well.
Lataya C.
West Chester
Love these product, inexpensive, nice and hydrating! You can find at any local drug store,target, and Walmart. They also have a lot of color options to choose from as well. The packaging is pretty sturdy, so it will hold up longer and be durable.
Ellen R.
Elizabethton, TN
Have you ever looked at a magazine or seen on TV that perfect set of lips and wanted that??The fullness the glossy with out going over board.This will last too, this want fade away, it want leave you like your naked ether!.This works great to put on and add a little color then top it off with this, and there you have it..You have the prefect lips...You'll feel like you could rule the world and have the perfected lips doing it too...
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This looks great alone or over lipstick. I bought mine at Walmart and like the price. It's easy to use, right over lipstick. I enjoy the packaging. I'd buy it again and recommend it to anyone who wants fuller looking lips.
Ashleigh W.
Tahlequah
Tingling filing was nice, the small was nice, not over powering . Plumped my lips well enough. I didnt love it, but it did its job. Also left my lips feeling smooth and  Moisturized. Would 100 % recamend if you are someone that likes a good lip plumper.
Zoey R.
This would make a decent lip gloss, but doesn't really provide a noticeable 'plumping' effect. It did make my lips a bit smoother looking, but any lip gloss can do that. The smell was alright (not overly chemical, but not pleasant either). I think the packaging could be better, as the lip gloss does spread into the cap. Maybe a traditional wand applicator would be more effective than the squeeze tube. Overall it's a decent product, bit I wouldn't repurchase.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?