BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This lip plumper has a fair price and is easily found in makeup aisles. It leaves my lips nice, smooth, and plump.
Amanda W.
Fremont
I have semi plump lips already but this makes it ten times better and had very pretty nuteral colors to choose from
Heather T.
Thibodaux
Want fuller and prettier lips, this product is for you. It works great and makes my lips look fuller all day long.
Cheyanne H.
Longmont, CO
Not the best, not the worst, maybelline isn't my go to for makeup. My lips feel very dry after using this product.
Katie S.
Moyock, NC
This plumped my lips so and looked great. Wasn't sticky or tacky nice shimmery color. Very smooth and smells great
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like this color but it look better on my sister easy to blend and very nice pigmentation this lip plumper gives..
Rahkidda H.
Dayton, OH
Love it! It makes my lips look soft and feel good. It makes me want to buy a whole lot of it and keep it to myself.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Didn't really like this product. I wouldn't buy anymore of this brands plumpers. Maybe if they changed the formula.
Maddy L.
Crockett, TX
it was great it made my lips plump fast
I think if you looking for a fast way to get big lips this is the trick !!!
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.