BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Valeria M.
I love to leave the lips very well hard enough which I really like a lot helps to have one of these always in our bag
Rosynel A.
Doral, FL
I like this product, I think it has good visual appearance for the purchase, it would be better to have more product
Ashley L.
Harrisonville, MO
Love the feel and I have small lips and this product helps plump them up to help build my low self esteem about them.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Didn't really like this product. I wouldn't buy anymore of this brands plumpers. Maybe if they changed the formula.
Gerly H.
Alpharetta
I think this product worth it, it is actually good. It meets all my expectations and it has a really cute packaging
Amanda W.
Fremont
I have semi plump lips already but this makes it ten times better and had very pretty nuteral colors to choose from
Holly r.
Works real good to me..I like the way it looks on me and I didn't have to re use this product like some other ones
rebecca e.
So far the best lip volume i have used and still use. I only have used this one kind. Most of my makeup is by them
Cheyanne H.
Longmont, CO
Not the best, not the worst, maybelline isn't my go to for makeup. My lips feel very dry after using this product.
Kitiara R.
worcester
Amazing doesn't burn or anything. Makes my lips bigger and more juicy.  Will buy again since it was at a good price
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.