BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
This lip plumper truly works. Within a few minutes, you start to feel the tingle. You can see a visible difference after a good 20 minutes. I wouldn't use this product as a go-to product, but it is nice for a budget product.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Very good lip plumper is bomb. It increases the volume of the lips. Super good results! I really do recommend this product! Totally worth the price! Has a really pretty color which is super nice. Looks really good on my lips!
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This really helps to make your lips a little bigger. You can literally buy this from anywhere, you can go to Walmart, target, ect.. the packaging is also really pretty. I recommend this to others, it works like a charm.
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
I love the way this works. It plumps my lips up and makes them look a lot big and plumpier (I'm aware that's not a word) than what they are. It makes my lips tingle a little which I don't like too much but overall it's a great product. I'll be buying it again.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT
I really enjoy using this product on my lips. Its one of the only brands of lip plumper that I trust to use on my lips! Its a great product to use when youre looking for something reliable to use as a lip plumper. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Christa C.
Red Bluff
i really like it
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper it had great color and coverage and i could actually feel it working ..i recommend it to almost everybody i see using anything else
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I love this lip plumper and color! The only downside is I find it doesn't last very long. Other than that it's a excellent product! The color is beautiful, the smell it great, not heavy on the lips, and not a sticky feeling!
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
I have used this lip plumper for the first time and was pleasantly pleased. Due to my results, I would use this again. The last is comparable to the price and it met my expectations. In the future, I might try some of the other choices and would recommend.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
I love Maybelline products and the lip plumper is wonderful my mom sister and myself all use it but to me I feel I am sensitive to it so I am always experimenting with different makeup.
Alexis K.
Mesa, AZ
was looking to make my lips a little bigger after trying an old product my mom had. i liked the price of this product but i am not sure if it is really effective in lip pumping. probably something that is for a picture temporarily not all night wear
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shiru Y.