BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
My lips looked fantastic! Everyone complimented me at work and I recommended it multiple times. It didn't last very long but I always had it in my purse.
Carlie R.
Eclectic
Awesome product. Really made my lips look big and glossy. Totally recommend!!! Such a pretty color. This is a great product for someone with small lips.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I like the tingle sensation on my lips when I put this on, and it's great as a lip gloss, but honestly I don't think it really plumped my lips very much.
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
Product did not live up to objective claim which was to "plump the lips". Is in fact just a very thick & stick mess of lip gloss with poor pigmentation.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
This is sticky and not one of my favorite plumpers. You get the tingling affect as you should, but I have found better ones that give me better results.
Jessie V.
Manteca, CA
Loved the product and the color pay off was really good! It also made my lips look a lot fuller and gives you that pouty lip you are trything to achieve.
sarah t.
Port Allen, LA
this product made all the difference in my makeup routine. just stepped it up really. my lips are fuller and plumper than ever when i use this. love it!
Elicia C.
Loved this...color down to the plump it gave my lips..felt super velvety on my lips. Unfortunately I ran out but I would definitely purchase this again!
Lauryn C.
Clovis
This is a great lip plumper. After I put it on it makes my lips appear fuller and plumper. I absolutely love maybelline products and this is one of them
Laura M.
Henderson
Excellent mascara makes my lashes looks long dark and sexy i will definatly kepp usong this mascara ❤ stays on all day goes well with any eyeshadow look
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.