BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine T.
Los Banos, CA
Tried this out a handful of times & it works amazing. It made my lips feel great & I didn’t have to keep apply it on
Kayla G.
Los Fresnos
I like it it’s a really great product it’s long lasting and it leaves a great after feeling a bit sticky but it works
Decia W.
This lip plumber made my lips appear very full and moisturized. I liked it alot I would recommend this to my friends
Ashley L.
Harrisonville, MO
Love the feel and I have small lips and this product helps plump them up to help build my low self esteem about them.
Stacey B.
Jeannette, PA
Love their other make up haven’t tried this didn’t even know that made it so I’ll be giving this a go and very soon.!
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
I have always been a fan of Maybelline. Totally worth every penny, very much affordable! Got it at a local drugstore.
Jules K.
Dracut, MA
Felt like I had a lot on my lips but could be because I really wasent sure how to apply because it was my first time
Cambria o.
Thus is a great product, does what it says it's going to do worked very well for me and I liked it I would recommend!
Janna N.
Not really a useful product to me. All this did was cause burning but no results for me. Not recommended for my use.
Elisabeth H.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this product. I will keep using this unless I find something better. Had a good taste and it really works well
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.