BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-b89b9
I liked the color and the product and it had one of this mild tingling feelings on the lips so it didn’t bother me but i didn’t see a difference in the plumpness of my lips.
Danielle P.
Phoenix, AZ
Comfortable to wear but didn’t work well. It was long lasting though, good to wear as a regular lip gloss. Easy to use and easy to apply. For a gloss I think it’s great, but I would not recommend if you are looking specifically for a plumper. I would not buy again.
Shelly C.
Newark, NJ
I found that this product wasn’t too painful but it wasn’t too comfortable either. It’s a great choice sense it’s cheap but it is a bit sticky so it could get annoying. But overall, on a scale from 1 to 10 i would give it a 8
Heather P.
While I would have to say that Maybelline is absolutely a renowned make up line that has been in the game for many of years, this product for me was a flop. Although some of the pros were that it was not too sticky, application was easy, and the color was nice, the cons definitely outweighed the pros. Maybelline’s XL Seduction Lip Plumper unfortunately did not give my lips the full pluming look that I was hoping for, it is not a long lasting plumper at all, there was a tingling sensation for the first couple minutes but nothing captivated me to love this product.
Vanessa C.
Pixley
Would love to do a review on this product for my instagram and my YouTube channel I have heard that this product is really good and would love to try this product out to let other know how great this product is and would definitely recommend this product
Meg F.
Really a very good product and lip plumper , I have not so big lips and need all the plumping I need! Will recommend to friends and family and facebook groups! Thanks!
Ashley r.
It's a good product but I had trouble with the scent. The packaging is really nice the only thing I would recommend is a soothing scent to help you feel relaxed.
Fabiola G.
Not as good as TOO FACED AND SMASHBOX, however it is a very good plumper for a cheaper price. If you’re looking for cheap and something good for your lips, this is it.
member-1724f
It did plumped my lips a bit but it feels weird when you first use it, it is very sticky. If you're looking for a lip plumper I recommend the too faced lip injection.
Amanda R.
Daphne
I really wasn't a fan of this. I didn't notice an appreciable difference, and it kind of didn't feel great. The price was fine, but since the product didn't really do what I had hoped it would.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.