BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Luísa G.
Porto Alegre
Excelente! Preço acessível e com qualidade, aumenta a boca sem que haja ardência e desconforto. Amei e compro novamente
Chelsea B.
It's really not that bad, better than I thought it would be honestly. Maybellines lip plumpers are something to look at
Stacie P.
Hartford City
It's not for me. I don't like the look of the feel of my lips plumped. I'll just have to stick to my thin little lips.
Maygan A.
Chiefland, FL
I kove this stuff !!! I use it everyday before i put on my make up ! It plumps my lips and makes them look amazing !!!!
Karen A.
Leaves lips appearing larger smoothing and doesn't feel fake. No smell and product is easy to use wth the application.
Johanna Y R.

This lip color is glamorous , very cute I like to use it at night is very pigmented love is easy to apply and big size
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
me gusta mucho, deja una sensacion un poco pesada pero es agradable, no es del tipo de lip que deja sensacion pegajosa.
Vianey O.
Midland
Of course i liked it is one of my favorites drugstore lip plumper and they’re very like shimmer and it looks very nice
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
Eh I never cared for lip plumpers maybe es because I don’t like the way it feels on my lips but I had to try it atleast
Valeria M.
I love to leave the lips very well hard enough which I really like a lot helps to have one of these always in our bag
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.