BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
April B.
Wilmington, DE
Loved it.. My lips looked great and wasn't too overdone and didn't have a bad tingle like some do. And its a great color
Corina B.
It's does its job, gets my lips nice and plump and full of volume. A bit pricey but worth it, the results are beautiful.
Kristen D.
Florence, Al
Makes my lips look soft and full. I like that i can apoly it witg my lipstick I am absolutely obsessed with this product.
Ashley B.
It's a really good product that I use when I can. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family
Valeria P.
florida
This lip plumper is great and worth it price
It awesome I would buy it again
It literally in any drugstores like cvs ❤️😍
Andrea B.
I love this product it does what it says it does I would suggest that someone wanting plump lips should give it a try.
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
I would like have to much of this!! Jah it is great and awesome!!! The package is perfect and I always would buy this!
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
Eh I never cared for lip plumpers maybe es because I don’t like the way it feels on my lips but I had to try it atleast
Chelsea B.
It's really not that bad, better than I thought it would be honestly. Maybellines lip plumpers are something to look at
patricia g.
I love these type of lips sticks they are very very great to use wene you are going out to a date or a party they last
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.