BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Emiliana M.
Newark
The product tingles while on your lips and you see some difference after use but not drastic or Botox looking. Great product 10/10 would recommend if you're looking for a stuble but cute look
Jeanette T.
This plumper actually worked very well. It met all my expectations. I recommend this plumper and it comes in a compact tube. I didn't think it was over priced. I would buy again and again.
Destiny S.
It is a good product. However I do believe there is room for improvement. While reading about it I expected more from the product. Applying it was kind of difficult it was very clumpy. I would recommend this, however I would warn them of the flaws I found.
Silah Mae T.
Connecticut
Very good for the lips ! I use it everyday and I do recommend this to all my friends who love juicy lips . Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink™ Liquid Lipstick
Jessica G.
Its a great product I have never had a problem with it. Tgis is the only lip plumper I had tried but I am very happy with it. I know I'll be using this for a while.
randi a.
temple
Quick and easy for on the go. It looks like and not too bold. It isn’t sticky or oily so that is a huge plus. I can feel it working immediately which is nice. I recommend to anyone and will buy again. Pricy but good.
Cassielove
I like it but it's a bit high in price I use it when ever I go out on a date with my husband. My sister put me on to this she keeps telling me that it does a good job but I know that lol but for real I recommend this
Ashley M.
Point Pleasant
Very smooth great color plumper is amazing long lasting doesn’t burn like some
Easy to apply wished there was more color choices first time user would recommend to others price is fair
Kayla P.
My go-to when I’m in a hurry; it’s available at my Walmart closeby. Not very much of a noticeable “plump” but it has a nice color and you can feel it tingle!
Valeria J.
Pleasantville, NJ
Mehh it’s not the best. More like a lip gloss than a lip plumper, didn’t feel that tingly feeling that lip plumpers usually leave but it’s works great as a gloss!
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.