BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Corina B.
It's does its job, gets my lips nice and plump and full of volume. A bit pricey but worth it, the results are beautiful.
Khristina E.
Madison, TN
This is perfect for me because I don't wear a lot of color on my lips. I prefer gloss and this is perfect for what I like.
Julianna T.
Everson, WA
I liked the way it worked I have natruallt small lips and this product made them more plumper. It lasted for a while too.
Cassidy D.
It was a good product but I didn't like they feeling of this product on my lips after a couple of hours in a typical day
Morgan S.
West Monroe, LA
Pumps lips very well. Long lasting. Doesn't burn like most. Nice packaging, didn't break or leak. Fits nicely in hand bag
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
I use lip plumper when I go all out on my makeup...I try not tongues it that often cause the tingle it leaves in my lips
Amanda G.
Pulaski, TN
Does pretty good job
Would recommend but their are better products out there
I wouldn't mind having this in my makeup bag
heidi c.
Flint
I love it I ran out today it is a daily use of it don't walk out with out they did good with this producti love the brand
Kylie O.
Mansfield,Ohio
Heard there was a new formula but haven't tried it. I used the old one and hated it. The new one is supposed to be good!
alanis k.
I loved the product, It felt beautiful and moisturized it's amazing , it's really Very good .only love for this product ❤
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.