BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
deneen m.
Reading, PA
It was great choice. I would buy it again it really works and easy to use. I recieved compliments when I wore this product.
Hannah G.
Milford, CT
I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it.
skyler j.
Newnan
I dont have small lips but they arw really plump, when i used this it felt tingly but i couldnt really notice a difference
Cheyanne D.
Not too much to say. It did the job, however I feel it was lacking a bit. I’ve heard better reviews on other lip plumpers.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale
Like the feel ... I wish it would plump a little more. However, it leaves my lips feeling soft and I believe a bit plumpier
heather y.
This is very nice. Not expensive and works very well. I like them all but this is my all time favorite. I would recommend.
Lindsey L.
Great product would totally try out it plumps your lips in under 10 minutes it is a great product cost 7 to 10 give or take
Ashley R.
Bought this and its a love and hate relationship it does work but if used more than 3 times a week it makes my lips tender.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
I use lip plumper when I go all out on my makeup...I try not tongues it that often cause the tingle it leaves in my lips
Kristen D.
Florence, Al
Makes my lips look soft and full. I like that i can apoly it witg my lipstick I am absolutely obsessed with this product.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.