BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
this is just an amazing product also in my opinion it doesn't really have a tingly feeling on my lips but they do plump up my lips which is great and it last long 👍🏽
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is amazing!!! Very easy to apply. leaves you lips feeling nice and smooth. i bought mine at Walmart. The packaging is cute and simple and the size of this product is great i recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Hmm I mean I liked it and all, and thought it was great, but I didn't seduce anyone with it. Completely false advertising gah. But nah, it was great, I loved it and will continue to use it. it's cheaper than the high end makeup so I can't be too disappointed
ranias s.
Madison, AL
After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO"
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
I will not be buying this one again.
Marisa T.
It works well i always use this to make my lips look huge. Its long lasting its also like a lip stain as well. I did meet my exceptions with this product. Its a repeat if you eat with it on but otherwise its first time. i would buy this product again.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
I really like this stuff. Maybelline is a great drugstore brand. If you need something on the cheaper side, I would recommend buying this brand all the way. i have never had probelms with their products, very solid overall company!!!!! would recommend
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Well I got to say this is my second choice when it comes to lip plumpers. It's very affordable and love the color of this product.
You won't have trouble finding this product nearly almost every drug store has this product and you can also go to your local Target.
RosalĂ­a R.
One og my favorites! it's so easy to wear! that's what i like the most, but it gives to you a really beautiful color, like natural. I like the packaging too and it's really easy to find in walmart o target! please my girls, buy this!!!
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the plumpness the Maybe line Lip Plumper adds to my lips. It lasts long time and has a nice cinnamon flavor and a nice sheen. I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy. It was a good value and priced less than most other lip products. I will continue to purchase this priduct.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
Color wasn't quite for me. I've tried all kinds of lip plump products in the past and none of them actually plump up your lips. That's a pipe dream. You want fat lips then go to a cosmetic surgeon and have restilin injections or something. There is no balm or lipstick that's going to magically give you big juicy lips.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.