BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Brenda C.
Amazing  I love it so much!!!I want a second one!!I am so in love!!Its a great price!!!But I can’t offered a second one!!It last about a couple of weeks!!!This was my first time getting the product!!I recommend this product!!!!!I love it so much!!!
Bethany C.
Huntingdon
Slight sting but not bad. Over all gave a nice natural looking pout. I really enjoyed it. I have in between sized lips. I enjoyed the packaging. It was simple but functional. I was overall satisfied with the product and recommend for a dressed up lip!
Madiii S.
It plumped my lips very very nice. The formula and texture was very nice. It met my expectations because I expected it to plump my lips and it did are some Maybelline is a very affordable brand it was easy to apply I saw the results within a minute and I would 10 out of 10 recommend it to others
jasmine. C.
Wautoma, WI
Very hydrating lip plumper! Has a little tingly sensation but not anything anyone couldn’t handle. Easy to apply and use. It doesn’t last for that long but long enough. I would for sure buy it again, considering how well it works for being drug store.
Lindsey M.
Orlando
Worked very nicely on my lips made them look very plump it was very easy to apply a very good price to for 10.00$ it lasted me a couple of months I usually bye it at Walmart but they haven’t had it lately so I’ve been getting it at cvs I would definitely reckon using it if u have little lips
Anna M.
Worcester
I purchased this in a peachy color (the name of the color escapes me at the moment). First of all, I hated the packaging; the hard plastic tip made it quite difficult to create precise lines, and the twist mechanism was awful, as it often gave way too much product. The gloss itself gave a tingling sensation (as expected), but it did not give any noticeable plumping effect. The gloss itself had an oily texture, I didn't really like it at all. The only nice thing about the product was the color!
Ana S.
Molalla
This product was able to take a small mouth and enlarge it to a beautiful pout. The sensation was irritating, like all plumpers, but it was not painful. It was easy to use, good color and it lasted well for a lip product. I received it through Ipsy and would purchase it in full size.
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
Love, love, LOVE, this lip plumper.  It gives the lips, a very slightly tingly feel.  Feels good, not uncomfortable.  It really does seem to make lips appear a bit fuller.  I mean don't expect collagen-injection full, but it still looks good.  The texture, after applied is smooth, not sticky.  The colors are appealing.  My only complaint is that I think they discontinued my favorite color, which is Lusciously Spiced.  Other than that, great job Maybelline.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Loved the color, the feel of the product. Easy to apply and use, color looks great with the rest of my makeup looks. Purchased at Walmart a couple of months ago for the first time and definitely will be buying more for myself, and family members.
Makenzie B.
This product exceeds all expectations! The packaging is perfect for its size, it leaves your lips looking natural and not fake. I will use this product again for sure! To make it even better, it is available for a decent price!! Highly recommend!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?