BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Tanya l.
Senath, MO
Very good product!  Shows results within minutes. The product did meet my expectstions although, does sting a little bit. After a few bites of dinner the “long lasting” effect wore off. This was my first time using.  I do recommend this for a nice plumper!
Zayla C.
Atlanta
Gives your lips a beautiful fullness ready til your finish with your whole look with a lipstick or gloss.  The product is nicely packaged and latest a good amount of time before restocking it in your makeup kit. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Katti M.
Fredonia
I would have to say this is the best product i ever teyed it kept my lips moist and smooth and it never dryes them out it was a good value with a good price it had nice packaging and reading and i would recommend other to try this product it amazing product
Melody k.
Wal-Mart, that's the only place I could actually find it. It's not a popular product and I wish it was actually more pumping. Do not recommend. It did make my lips feel oily. It wasn't exactly something I would keep so I let my mom have it. Girl you can do better
Jessie R.
If your looking to pump you lips up? This is the product for you, I love it and use it on a daily basis. Very easy to use which is a big plus. I dislike using more the one product to get the job done. It stays on all day, no need to keep checking that mirror.
Larissa F.
Victorville
I absolute love the way your able to use this product, the value is great the price is decent not too high, I actually only used this product a few times and it is long lasting depending on how you use it, I would mosy likely buy it again when I get the chance
Olivielly L.
Fort Lauderdale
Perfect color and smells good. It lasts throughout  the day and it won’t come off in your clothing. It’s my to-go-to lip product because I can apply it on the go without needing a mirror. I will definitely buy this lip color again and I will recommend it!
Melodie P.
Palmyra
If you are one who likes to do your make-up, put on your lips, set with setting spray and go and not have to worry till at least after lunch about a little lip touch up, thi s IS NOT FOR YOU!! I was so excited about this product, however I didn't feel that it gave me much plump and it also fades too fast.
Rachel A.
West Palm Bch, FL
i love this product ! great for a night out with friends or a date night . lasts all night long and it’s the best one i’ve found yet !!!! you can find it at almost any target for a good decent price.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Ashley S.
grain valley
Honestly this product made my lips look like Angelina’s, totally met my expectations x100 this is my first time using this & is an amazing value for the price I paid! I highly recommend, I always always love maybelline products because they are amazing & affordable for me especially being a mommy of 2!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.