BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Hamza B.
Shealbyville
I realize I’m not that much of a lip plumping kind of person but if I was this is the one I would go to for plumper lips I would like it and there’s nothing wrong with it cause it works I just don’t like the pump lips on me but go ahead and buy it
Jessy G.
Laurinburg
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper worked great for me! I could slide it on every morning and it would last all night! I usually use this product on days I know I’ll be going out, but I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
It helps plump your lips, but the taste that somehow works it’s way into your mouth is horrible!!! It’s pretty expensive and it doesn’t work well enough for the price in my opinion. I would buy again but only if I couldn’t find another kind.
alissa g.
I was expecting this product to make my lips fuller than what they are, especially since my top lip is so much smaller than my bottom. The product just felt like a gloss and did absolutely nothing for me. It was a waste of my money.
Asalah K.
This is not one of my favorite products. I used this product for a couple of times then i stopped using it. It made my lips feel very dry and the color faded quickly. Even with use of moisturizer it still made me have dry lips
Morgan M.
Love this product! It’s inexpensive and it lasts forever. You don’t have to go spend big money just to get a good product. It’s very easy to apply and it for sure met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I love this lip plumper and color! The only downside is I find it doesn't last very long. Other than that it's a excellent product! The color is beautiful, the smell it great, not heavy on the lips, and not a sticky feeling!
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Love it ... Makes me look and feel sexy. Plum lips and luscious look.
The product smell good and feels good. Would definitely recommend to other people.
I usually use this product on a clean face wearing just a mascara.
dest ⚽.
adelanto , CA
love this product super hydrating for the skin and i love the way it smells and feels when you apply it it’s a very good value for the price not too harsh and very soft it wasn’t even dissppoiting i loved the way it felt in my skin would definitely buy again
Judith S.
I have not actually tried this one myself but my friend has and she loves it I am hopefully planning on getting one myself to try it out and see what the fuss is about but it looks great on her so I’m very excited !!!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.