BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
itashlie n.
LOVED IT!!!! Super cute colors and not sticky also it's a good name brand I loved it and would recommend to use it was my first time and I will keep using maybe pricey but very worth it I would recommend and I give 5  stars I was very happy with this product
shay p.
I really wanted this product to work . I purchased it from my local Cvs and was super excited because I’ve heard a lot of great reviews, sadly my outcome wasn’t so great won’t be buying again :(
Ariel E.
This is a great product , it’s feels nice on the lips and it’s long lasting and it’s great for the price , it’s worth it . Highly interested in what they come out with .
Rachel R.
Maybelline is a great product I've used it a couple of times I like it it's something I recommend to every woman that buy just product so if you love me will lean then try it because I love it
Emily B.
Denton
I absolutely love love love this lip plumper. I’ve used other plumpers in the past and they just do not compare and this is a affordable product. Win win! Will definitely be purchasing again!!
Kathy X.
I liked the way it looked after it was on for a while. Very easy to use and the directions were clear. The packaging also made it super simple to handle. Wish it had a stronger affect, faster.
Shelby F.
Conneaut
I have only used this a few times. I seem to like it better than some other products I’ve tried but I have found it’s not my absolute favorite. Or may I was clueless on how to use it properly.
Michaela P.
Pelham
Was okay. Not super impressed but it did a okay job. Just my preference but someone else might love it. It did make my lips plump just not as much as I would've liked.
Emiliana M.
Newark
The product tingles while on your lips and you see some difference after use but not drastic or Botox looking. Great product 10/10 would recommend if you're looking for a stuble but cute look
Jesiree C.
Manchester, NH
Not bad, the product that I bought seemed to be a gloss, but when a little more came out the color finally showed instead of just being clear. Seems to settle really easily.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?