BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Alison W.
Terre Haute, IN
Makes my lips look much more full and attractive. This is the best lip plumper I've used so far. It's very easy and creamy to apply. I will definitely be using it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
This product really worked. Easy to apply and wearable all day. I liked the feel of the plumper and the look of my lips. I have recommened this product many times
Rossi N.
I love this product. It has a distinct citrus smell to it, which is awesome. It plumps my lips leaving them with a slight tingle but no burning or itching like some other products have been known to do.
Taryn B.
Midland, GA
I really wanted to love this product. It was an inexpensive "dupe" to some of the higher end ones. I guess you get what you pay for. Gave me a horrible allergic reaction around the lips. Disappointed!
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
I like that this one is sheer. It goes with want thing and it works. Makes my lips look a bit more plump. And I also use it on top of other lipsticks as well and works fine.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
this line of pens I like that last quite as volume and lips it is like a little trick I also like that when they realize wear it all, do not buy it for that not so economical.
Deborah H.
Louisville, KY
I always use lip plumper I find this product to make my lips have a more fuller look. My makeup in general looks much better and complete. It really did what it was supposed to do? I don't think it was unreasonable but was a bit pricey, as for quality I would recommend .
It gives more life to your lips. Makes your lips look more attractive. The packaging simple yet nice <3. No need to retouch, cause it stays all day. I used it one time but it truly amazed me.
Belinda Z.
West Hempstead, NY
A good lip plumper which makes my lips pouty and full. Not dry out my lips at all. It has a light color, very sheer, since my lips color are a little bit dark, the color of it won't show off.
Olivia S.
I like this product for special occasions but find it rather sticky for everyday wear. I have long layered hair and it tends to get involved when I wear a sticky gloss.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.