BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kayce S.
Lancaster, SC
I liked this product better than I did the Mary Kay lip plumper. This product gives your lips a tingling sensation before the action starts happening but I really like that tingling feeling and this product really works!
Jazmine F.
McFarland
One of the best lip plumper I've tried! I got it as a gift but will definitely be buying it once I'm done with this tube! It is semi-long lasting and the tube definitely lasts a long time.
member-689d35af6
Chicago
I liked the lip plumper. My lips did look fuller than before I used the plumper and yes the packaging was nice but the only thing was that my lips sting for a while but overall the plumper was great for my lips.
Sandra H.
Mcdonough, GA
I use this product every now and then but I have not been using it lately as it seems to not work as well anymore. It makes my lips slightly fuller but I do not think it is noticeable
Kailee S.
Good to pick up and go product. Not to thick it goes on nice and smooth, is long lasting. Packaging is cute for drugstore product. Not on the pricey side very affordable. I Would recommend to friends and family!
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
This product really worked. Easy to apply and wearable all day. I liked the feel of the plumper and the look of my lips. I have recommened this product many times
Alison W.
Terre Haute, IN
Makes my lips look much more full and attractive. This is the best lip plumper I've used so far. It's very easy and creamy to apply. I will definitely be using it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Rossi N.
I love this product. It has a distinct citrus smell to it, which is awesome. It plumps my lips leaving them with a slight tingle but no burning or itching like some other products have been known to do.
Taryn B.
Midland, GA
I really wanted to love this product. It was an inexpensive "dupe" to some of the higher end ones. I guess you get what you pay for. Gave me a horrible allergic reaction around the lips. Disappointed!
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
I like that this one is sheer. It goes with want thing and it works. Makes my lips look a bit more plump. And I also use it on top of other lipsticks as well and works fine.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.