BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Justine F.
Love this products so much I highly recommend it to everyone it is simply amazing. It is a must have in everyones makeup bag
Heather C.
It's pretty good. I've recently discovered matte lispstick so that's what I'm currently using. This does a great job though.
Natália F.
Washington, DC
I already tried the similar, I do not think that this product made a very big diferrence it is just like other lip products.
Narumi T.
It was okay for me. It didn’t irritate my lips or anything, but I didn’t find it a great product that I would purchase again.
if it is very nice on the lips and last besides being economical and do not spoil the lips for nothing
and would recommend if
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
This did work for me, but I did get a tingly, numb feeling from it. Maybe it was just me, but I am hesitant to try it again.
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
I have never used this product because my lips for me look good as they are. I can not comment pruduct. I'm airline business
Rosemary I.
Very good does what it says it will do but needs to be cheaper to exspensive but i will buy it but would buy more if cheaper
heather a.
Clovis, CA
It's nice but I'm not sure if inwoudl but it again I like the one that bath and body works puts out. It is a very nice smell
haven l.
Could have a less waxy taste. It works great, and really does the trick of out at night partying or fancy restaurant dinners
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.