BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope N.
This product was good but it didn’t seem to last too long. I could notice a difference in my lips but it wasn’t worth the hassle of reapplying it all night long. I would suggest this if you just want it for pictures!
Adriana Z.
Arkadelphia, AR
I only tried it once, i didn’t really like it. It didn’t make my lips look any bigger than before. I bought it from target, it didn’t meet my expectations. I was a first time user. I thought it would work better. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Sherri M.
Eunice
I like how maybelline makes my lips look. I like maybelline products anyway and this is a definite winner. It stay on and doesn't come off. It's a good price for a good quality product.
Elizabeth B.
The color is amazing ! ! ! It’s always a must to keep in ur bag , price is amazing . It is long lasting (: it’s worth it . Yes met my expectations!! I have to always have it !!
Alexis J.
Wiggins , MS
Good! It did burn, but not the good burn, also had a weird smell. Nice applicator, I bought it at Walmart. Overall though it did meet my expectations in a lip plumper.I probably wouldn’t recommend the lip plumber.
Valeria M.
Comanche, TX
Perfect for me Love this.I haven't had a lip plumper in so long.I bought for the first time it’s great color & felt the tingle right away. Definite purchase once I run out .
Savannah C.
Chavies
I was pretty impressed with this product. It was smooth and not sticky as I have found with other products. I noticed a fuller plumper lip almost immediately. I was highly satisfied.
Jewel D.
Newburgh, NY
I don’t really like this product. It does plump like it’s supposed to however it does not really last very long. I’d say at most you can get it to last an hour. Which in my opinion isn’t good and isn’t worth it.
Ta’kiya H.
vicksburg
I love this item and this is the only place to get it but The Maybelline lip plumper doesn’t give you full big lips. I bought this knowing it probably wouldn’t work as getting bigger lips but it’s still great 👍🏼
Jennifer H.
It plumps really good but at the same time it leaves your lips super soft I bought it at any drug store yes I loved it so much super easy to use and apply just rub on lips I would really recommend this product!
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.