BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Mikayla S.
Columbia
I could feel the tingle which immediately made me think it would work. When the tingle stopped my lips looked fuller and thicker.
Ana C.
Produto excelente ótimo para corrigir suas imperfeições e ficar ainda mais bonita excelente ótimo para corrigir suas imperfeições
Mily S.
Chicago
This product was my first from Maybelline. I loved it because my lips looked very full and plumped. I recommend this product.!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Megan E.
Waipahu, HI
Love big lips. It really does make my lips look big! If you wanna stand out kn a Friday night, you should definitely get this.
Amber G.
Mount Holly
Didn't work enough for me at all. Only tried once. Felt like it would work, but once done it looked the same. Packaging was ok.
Lupe C.
This product kindof works but not to much. I don't know if I would recommend to anyone but I would like the try the other ones.
Monserrat P.
Madras, OR
Really pretty color. Im really like how it look wen im use to use it on me..im think look really soft and natural on my point o

Daisy M.
Orange, CA
I honestly never tried this product because I've hesrd alot of stuff aboute it but who knows i guess i would give it a try soon
April C.
Victorville, CA
Love this product it really works on my lips. Tried several even the expensive ones have failed me but not this one. Love it!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.