BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jamiesha L.
It works so good. It helps your lips so much. Its really glossy. You will get a lot of comments when you use it is just amazing.
Brittony C.
Brownstown, IL
It made my lips as big as Jennifer Lopez's it worked super well and didn't give me a tingly feeling that some other brands have.
Kelly G.
É muito bom, super indico a vocês.
Indiquei para muitas amigas minhas e elas também adoram. Simplesmente dá um up no seu visual.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
I 100% recommend this product. I was very pleased, you will be too! I have tried other brands and by far I feel this is the best.
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
Love this product I put it over lipstick and it really makes any color pop great product and would highly recommend it to anyone
Jerrica M.
Buffalo, OH
I absolutely love this product :) it is easy to apply and actually makes my lips feel fuller! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
shaylee f.
I really do love this lip plumper but it wouldn't be my go to thing everyday but its still pretty great so i would recommend it.
Jennifer L.
Ive used this before as for me is somw what minty and it kinda does make a difference on ur lips 👆 Maybelline New York
Ju M.
Ótimo produto, deixa com aparência leve, tem cheiro suave e não sai com facilidade, apresentei as minhas amigas e muitas já usam!
Viridiana A.
Tucson, AZ
This lip plumper is great it really did have the extreme extreme sheer I was looking for. Goes well on lip. Will purchase again.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.