BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Sandi K.
Winter Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely does what it says! Plumped up my lips noticeably. Has a pleasant tingling feeling once applied and keeps the lips moist and hydrated, would highly recommend this product.
Donna L.
Renovo
This was not my fave. I did not see a big difference or anything for that matter. It did not feel heavy or thick on my lips but like I stated I did not see a difference. I can not recommend..
member-a3bd1
My best lip plumper I ever use. It applies really gentle nor harsh and applies super great. The amount of product should be a little more but other then that it’s really good.
Lacey C.
muncie
I absolutely love this product!! It makes my lips super plump and it’s worth the price. I use this product almost daily. The package is even cute. I’d definitely continue to buy this product!
Tiffany S.
I loved this product. After a few minutes of putting it on I could feel my lips tingle. I wasn’t the only person who noticed the increase of size in my lips either, so did my boyfriend.
Jen F.
Naples
It did it’s job by plumping my lips and had a beautiful color, but the formula was way to sticky for my liking. Chunks of my hair kept getting stuck to the lipstick. I still continued to use the product despite the flaw.
Alyssa V.
Houston
Love this lip plumper and the way it makes my lips look. Good price too! I bought it at Walmart! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper absolutely amazing! And long lasting !!
Ales B.
It made my lips kissabley plump without feeling like they were swollen. I got this at my local Walmart and didn't expect it to be so amazing for the price. It was pretty cheap compared to some of the other plumpers. I'd buy it again in a heart beat
Becca R.
Albany, OR
I absolutely love it! I have a smaller upper lip and it honestly looks funny when I wear lipstick. This was so easy to use and lasted all day! I need to buy another one soon actually! Definitely one of my beauty tips! 😍
Thaís G.
Maplewood
I really do love this lip gloss. It's not super sticky and once it wears off, my lips feel soft and moisturized. I only apply it in the morning before work and it lasts until I get home. I'm not a big fan of the tingly feel of the plumper, but it's not unbearable.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon