BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Vicki B.
Largo, FL
I like that it doesn't cause really bad tingling like other brands. It does add volume where needed and does great under lip gloss.
Andrea D.
Front Royal, VA
Maybelline has great products! I love this line. I have big lips but with this lipstick my lips look big, healthy and Sexy anytime
use this lip plumper maybe one or two times and when I put it on a starts to tingle and I can really tell a difference and lip size
Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
Great really plumped my lips considering mine were so miniscule. Lol that's the only reason I used it now my lips look like normal
Mirka V.
Los Angeles, CA
It feels tingly when you put it on but workshe great. It actually works and plumps up your lips not a huge difference but it works
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
It works okay I guess. It's a little too glossy and I'm always scared that it's going to rub off too easily. It looks good though.
Laura B.
Somerset, KY
I've never used this befor but I would love to try it out and to use it and would love to see what others have had to say about it
Balynda M.
Big pouty kissable lips! Without all the crazy online tricks on how to achieve them. Not over priced. Beauty on a budget friendly.
Mistee R.
Florham Park , NJ
I don’t know much about it but I want to try it in the future! It seems pretty good! I would definitely use it if I had the chance
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Makes lips plump like no other. I used some other brand before and it was just like putting lip loss. This actually plumps ur lips
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.