BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Melinda S.
Senoia, GA
I tried this lip plumper because I feel like my top lip is thin. Of course it's not a miracle stick, but I felt I had some plumpness.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
Tingely, right away! Gives me much more pout to my lips, and they appear much larger than before! I will definitely be buying again!
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
Was not impressed with this particular lip plumper. I didn't receive the results like some other Maybelline lip products I have used.
I liked the sheer finish, however I could not get past the smell. For some reason it also made my lips feel slightly dry afterwards.
Sujata R.
cincinnati
Best one of the most addictive games I ever had I have been playing it to get my own and it all tht is the way I love I know don’t
Balynda M.
Big pouty kissable lips! Without all the crazy online tricks on how to achieve them. Not over priced. Beauty on a budget friendly.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
It works okay I guess. It's a little too glossy and I'm always scared that it's going to rub off too easily. It looks good though.
Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
Great really plumped my lips considering mine were so miniscule. Lol that's the only reason I used it now my lips look like normal
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
If you got thin lips. This is it ladies. This lip plumper makes tour lips soft n luscious n plump all over n lasts for a long time
Laura B.
Somerset, KY
I've never used this befor but I would love to try it out and to use it and would love to see what others have had to say about it
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.