BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
ki r.
This product s amazing you can feel the soft texture of the stawberry flavour in this glossy high volume lips you will love it...😗😗😗😗😗😗
Karen S.
Chicago
It’s nice the mint or Icy feeling Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper price 4.99 which is affordable and it does last
Jessica G.
This lip plumper makes my lips look great. A d I love the color of it too . I love the packaging. And it comes with a affordable price.
Zaira G.
Lyons, KS
Im so in love with this product I'll give it 5 dates bacuase it's my favorite go to when I'm not wearing really any make up that day..
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
Was not impressed with this particular lip plumper. I didn't receive the results like some other Maybelline lip products I have used.
gabriella g.
Eastchester , NY
This product is the best, it makes my lips so big, so perfect, i will give anything for this lip plumber, it makes my lips feel good!
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
I like the colors that are offered. It easy to put on and stays on a long time. The package caught my eye and made me want to buy it.
Mel R.
Albany
Plumps my lips right up and the tingly feeling lets you know it's working. However, I didn't like how it made my lips look in color.
Larissa J.
Oshkosh, WI
This product worked fairly well, but I wish that it worked a little better.  I am excited to try more products from Maybelline.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
Tingely, right away! Gives me much more pout to my lips, and they appear much larger than before! I will definitely be buying again!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.