BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Megann J.
Ceres, CA
It was okay. I didn’t like the way it made my lips feel after using it. It had good packaging. It was wasn’t that long lasting but it may have been all the caffeine I drank that day also. It wasn’t pricey I do recommend it to people.
16🦋. A.
Best lip plumber ever!!!!!! I really love it it made my lipgloss pop...... it is also easy to apply and use. I used it more that once it’s so amazing. And it also last long through out the day.
Alicia G.
franklinville
This lip plumper works amazingly! The first time I used it my lips were very full in barely any time. I would definitely recommend this product to people out there trying to get bigger lips without the cost or risks of injections!
Karlee H.
Lebanon
This product really does work! It makes your lips look bigger and it leaves you’re lips really smooth! It actually lasted a lot longer then i thought. It works great and it’s not too expensive! Would definitely get a another one!
Stephanie K.
Conyers
I love this lip plumper. I have a slim top lip and this really does plump it up. Great if not going to be eating alot. Will need to apply afterwards but overall it definitely makes my lips plumper
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
This lip plumper works better than any other! A little on the pricey side when it comes to drug store make up but a ton cheaper than the sephora! Works great & lasts long! Leaves a wonderful shine
Kara K.
Jonesboro, AR
Couldn’t tell enough of a notable difference is lip plumpness to recommend this product or to buy it again. It also wasn’t very long lasting at all; it was gone from my lips within a couple hours.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This product definitely worked! I did notice the dimensions of my lips were quite larger than normal. I would say it lasted about two hours before my lips started to go back to the way they are naturally. I had a bit of a tingly sensation but no pain.
khrystal c.
bought this hoping it would plump my lips even though I have fairly thick and plump lips. The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly that I like. One thing that may bother consumers is the tingling sensation that takes place upon application. I am not bothered because when the sensation occurs, it makes me feel that its working to make my lips plumper.
Anabella E.
Fayetteville
I loved this product amazing, but I have sensitive lips. I had a little bit of a reaction. Great packaging. I love the bottle and the applicator. It’s value is worth the product. I would definitely buy again other than my reaction since I can cover it with lipstick.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.