BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel O.
Didnt give as good of a plumping as I expected. And the actual gloss was very sticky and wet feeling. It does have a tingly sensation.
ki r.
This product s amazing you can feel the soft texture of the stawberry flavour in this glossy high volume lips you will love it...😗😗😗😗😗😗
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love a lot of the things that are made by this company i never have a really hard time finding something I love that they make
abbey f.
canton,MI
This is a great product I see some what of a difference in my lips when I use it.Its not a dramatic difference but I like how it looks.
Catherine G.
Maiden Rock, WI
Nice product. I prefer the sheer then colored. I think it make your lips look and feel more plump. It works the more often you wear it.
trinity j.
Fairdale, WV
Very nice lip plumper, I feel like kylie jenner when using it, except I don't have lip injections and I don't have to do the challenge.
Hailey S.
Maybeline lip plumper is my new favorite lip treat! I saw instant results and the scent is yummy! Affordable and instant gratification!
Angie P.
Redlands, CA
Great for date night. Doesn't work well with wine or food. Works great initially but if you go out to dinner you will need to re-apply.
Cathrin M.
Aurora
My lips where looking not so big and of course I love a plump I tried this out and it works perfectly giving my lips the perfect plump
Karen S.
Chicago
It’s nice the mint or Icy feeling Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper price 4.99 which is affordable and it does last
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.