BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Taylor M.
Oxford
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product, my absolute go to! It works great and makes me feel great! Your lips look so full and have so much volume, my friends are always asking to borrow it. I would 10/10 recommend. It does make my lips feel a little weird at first but you get used to it.
Emily S.
Elmira, NY
It worked well, but I didnt see much of a change but it felt nice on the lips and it does combat some dry spots on the lips. I would say you could find a better one for a better price although.
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth, OH
The pros: It went on smoothly and had a cinnamon scent. Did smooth out some of the lines in my lips
The cons: Would not stay put, even with a lip liner. No noticeable difference in lip fullness
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
This works but not that effectively but i don’t know.
I’m probably just not a lip plumper fan but I guess it was good value and long lasting
I bought at shoppers drug mart. I wouldn’t buy again
Jenny H.
Mt sterling
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product wasn’t all it was put out to be, but it might work better for someone else. It’s good stuff for a reasonable price. Just wasn’t my cup of tea. I will for sure recommend this to people who use drugstore make up.
Michelle M.
Atwater
It seemed just a little too sticky for my taste, but it serves it's purpose. The color was not too deep, it was exactly like a lip gloss. Had a great smell, it tingles a little, but they say that's how you know it's working.
Shayla J.
Bruceton
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s alright but didn’t plump my lips like I was hoping it would I wouldn’t recommend this product if your trying to go all out with the plumped look but it’s alright if your just wanting a little bit more plump to your lip
Mariela G.
Crane, TX
I love this! It leaves my lips plumed and nice. It’s very easy to apply. Doesn’t leave my lips dry. I would definitely use this again and it’s not expensive at all. I recommend this to others.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
#Maybelline Volume XL mascara is great but I found it to be a bit clumpy and messy. Other than that great for short time use I found it did not.laat 24 hrs as I hoped and I love Maybelline 😊
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?