BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Bri J.
Peoria, AZ
This is by far my go to lip product! I have spent years looking for a good lip plumper and I was so relieved when I found this product! My search was finally over! I do wish it stayed on longer but when it does, it is awesome!
jauria b.
Brookhaven, MS
this product is nice i like it a lot one of my faves. i use it a lot it really met the expectations i was looking for. it was my first time using it but now that i have ive fallen in love with it . its really eassy to apply. i would recommend this to others 99.9%
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Very good lip plumper is bomb. It increases the volume of the lips. Super good results! I really do recommend this product! Totally worth the price! Has a really pretty color which is super nice. Looks really good on my lips!
Raquel H.
Really cute with a unique style that looks like what a professional make up artists use. Its really pretty and shiny and really does makes lips look fuller. The colors they came in look amazing with a lot of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend it
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I love this lip plumper and color! The only downside is I find it doesn't last very long. Other than that it's a excellent product! The color is beautiful, the smell it great, not heavy on the lips, and not a sticky feeling!
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This really helps to make your lips a little bigger. You can literally buy this from anywhere, you can go to Walmart, target, ect.. the packaging is also really pretty. I recommend this to others, it works like a charm.
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
I love the way this works. It plumps my lips up and makes them look a lot big and plumpier (I'm aware that's not a word) than what they are. It makes my lips tingle a little which I don't like too much but overall it's a great product. I'll be buying it again.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT
I really enjoy using this product on my lips. Its one of the only brands of lip plumper that I trust to use on my lips! Its a great product to use when youre looking for something reliable to use as a lip plumper. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
I have used this lip plumper for the first time and was pleasantly pleased. Due to my results, I would use this again. The last is comparable to the price and it met my expectations. In the future, I might try some of the other choices and would recommend.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
I love Maybelline products and the lip plumper is wonderful my mom sister and myself all use it but to me I feel I am sensitive to it so I am always experimenting with different makeup.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.