BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Becca C.
Dallas
they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.
Cassie R.
Monroe, GA
I love the color and how my lips look after I apply it. It gives my lips a more fuller and brighter look. Personally one of my favorites.
Jessica H.
Brackenridge, PA
Love it make ur lips look full and shiny live using it under my regular lip stain everyday use is a must or even a night out on the town
Natalie A.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Wasn't my favorite lip plumper but it gets the job done for the price. I would only recommend if you have a hot date and are on a budget.
Katie M.
Bridgeton
Helps us ladies who have small lips look fuller. Non sticky, and very nice on the lips. Smells and taste great on the lips. Last all day.
Kris S.
Beggs, OK
Kinda tingles a bit but leaves lips sexy & FAT , never seen my lips so full and scrumptious. Try without concern of exploding lips! Loll
Shawdenay H.
I had one just like this but it was a nude color , everything was just right but it was a little sticky .. and it Actually last all day !
Doyla P.
Wasn't really wild about this one, didn't seem to last long, I didn't get much plumpness out off it!! But would love to try other brands
Lily M.
York, SC
This product works great it really made my lips look fuller and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants Fuller looking lips.
Cierra H.
Worked amazing. Tingled for a bit but had great results. Work off semi quickly. Wasn't slimy. Worked fine with reapply. Will use again.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.