BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
I was super excited to try this product especially considering how well the packaging portrays it to work, instead I found myself a little disappointed. Although I already have pretty plump lips naturally, I do occasionally like to add some extra fullness. I couldn't tell any difference in my lips with this product
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
Today I am going to tell yall about this amazing product that , I have used in the past times, it is great quality , I use this a lot , and plus Maybelline always has great products and well in all honesty it is a bit pricey but its worth it , I would recommend this to anyone that wants a great lip plumper.
Sheriece B.
New Britain, CT
This item makes my lips look plump and fuller,I also love this color because it goes so well with my skin tone and i also love the feel of it on my lips the texture is just right for me,I'm so in love.
Nancy T.
Tacoma, WA
Very different from other products, didn't make my lips feel so numb, and didn't have that smell or taste that makes everyone just hate lip plumpers. Absolutely great!!
Araceli L.
Maybelline is an awesome plumper for those who have small lips like me, i really recommend these maybelline plumper to all of those girls who really wish to have perfect lips.
karissa H.
If you want a good lip plumper for cheap this is really good. The color is so pretty and it drys very nice, also it doesn't leave your lips sticky lip most glosses and it smells great. I would say it plumps ok like i would consider it more for the color than plumping your lips.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this lip plumper! It makes my lips tingle which is how you can tell that it is working! It will burn at first but after that feeling goes away, it leaves your lips feeling fresh and plump. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something nice and affordable!
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
As we women age, our lips hold up no better than the rest of us. Oh how I long to have Angelina's lips... And since plastic surgery is not happening, the next best thing is Maybelline Lip Plumper.

I love the feel and the look and is a part of my daily regimen. Mwah!
this is just an amazing product also in my opinion it doesn't really have a tingly feeling on my lips but they do plump up my lips which is great and it last long 👍🏽
Brittany B.
This product is my favorite. Not having healthy lips was my problem. But with the help of Maybelline lip plumper I look as if I have fuller lips, instead of no lips.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.