BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 687 reviews
Mckenzie B.
indianpolis
I love this product. I was hesitant because I don’t usually wear products on my lips. The product lasted all day, I never had to reapply. I bought the product at a drug store. I would absolutely buy this product again, and I recommend it!
Erika R.
Pasadena
This product has a nice scent & applied evenly although... the downside was that it was very sticky & very sheer. This product states it’s supposed to make lips bigger by 30% & yet I felt no difference. Will not be purchasing this again ):
Brenda F.
Anaheim
This is a very old product . I remember this being my everyday lip plumper i loved this stuff ! I am very saddened maybelline discontinued it and im hoping they will bring it back so i can buy 5 of them!
Delia C.
I love this lip plumper, works very well the packaging is very pretty. No strong smells it does work fast and it frels great on your lips , no discomfort or anything like that it also layer well if you wear a lipstick or lipgloss on top
Sarah P.
Florence, SC
Fun fun fun fun product!!! I truly love playing around with this product and I think it is very affective for certain looks! It met all my expectations and like I I said, it is a lot of fun playing with
Lady P.
Chocowinity , NC
Love it specially if you want that extra plum good value good price love the quality easy to apply and use i recommend it 100 percent the packaging is easy to open and is cute you need to go get you one
Haley S.
Knoxville
Good product! Always makes my lips plump for a good amount of time. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Worth the price! Good for a drug store product. I only have bought it once.
member-b7808
The plump effect was not very noticable but the product was not sticky and did not burn like most plumpers. It had a nice shine to it without being too glossy and it didnt leave my lips dry
Helen C.
A great product and my lips looked fuller with a natural beauty. It was long lasting as I’ve searched for a product like this. Very easy to apply and use. Very nice packaging too for the product.
Jhonneryz T.
New York
I must say that this is one of my favorite products. Im not a make up artist and this kind of products make our already hard job easy, it is completely long lasting, afordable, can find it in any popular drug store. In a couple years I have used 2! And I will keep buying
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.