BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Krysna V.
Base Liquida Clinique buena covertura y excelentes tonos tapa completamente los pequeños granos que puedan estar saliendo en nuestro cutis.
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .
Jennifer F.
I love the colors it comes in, and I can notice a subtle plump to my lips, has a slight tingle but nothing that makes me not want to wear.
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
Omg this made my lips so plump!! I love it! It was an instant plump I so recommend this for anyone that has small lips and want fuller lips
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
Love my maybeline lip products they really help give a nice fullness look to my lips that lasted all day and didn't dry my lips out at all
nikita s.
Did love the product !! But I would prefer it to have a good applicator and packaging could be better . Other than that loved the product.
Gissel 자.
Bell Gardens, CA
This product has actually been a good use for me especially because my lips are always dull. It has a good value and it has a good quality.
Hannah W.
This lip plumper works pretty well. I like the applicatior and the sensation you get during use. I would recommend for just a natural look
Sami L.
Dallas
I buy Maybelline products and I am a repeat buyer and this is the first lip plumper I try and I just love it they. Way it looks is amazing
Ashley O.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good product to us I been using this for 4 years now and I have got very good results please use it and you will get the same results.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.