BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth G.
This lip plumper gave my lips an extra glow and made them look extra juicy. It works so good I enjoye using it. It’s definitely affordable. Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store brands and never fails me when it comes to there products. I would purchase again.
Meghan M.
West Haven
This is everything someone would want out of a limp plumper. I purchased this item at CVS pharmacy. It is really great quality for such an affordable price. This was my first time using this but I will be a repeat customer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Esperanza L.
El Monte
This was my first lip product. I think it's a decent lip plumper. I don't really know how it compares to other lip plumpers, but this makes my lips bigger and plump. I got this a while ago, so I don't remember the price ($8.00-10.00?), But I remember getting it at CVS or Walgreens.
So...Good lip plumper--recommend it.
Emily F.
Golden Valley
This lip plumper works like magic! I really love using it so much. Honestly this is the only lip plumper i have ever tried... So i would defiantly would love to try lots more brands of lip plumpers and review them as well!! This is a really nice product for you lips !
Hannah B.
It was ok with my lips. Wasn’t the best I’ve used though could be a lot better. It does not last very long and doesn’t go very well with makeup. This was a first time use for me but will probably be my last. Probably would not recommend it, but the price wasn’t too bad
Loren G.
Bridgeport
When I first saw this I was like this is going to be good! The reason why I thought so was because maybelline has really great quality and they improve every single time. Which makes me confident when buying products from their. When I finally tried it I was like WOW.
Abril R.
san diego
one of my fav drugstore lip plumper products ! it goes on easy and isn’t so sticky and you can tell it plumps your lips in mins! i would recommend using first before applying anything to your lips to see a difference ! i would rec omens this product to my friends
Shae L.
I love make up. It's a cute color. When I'm doing YouTube videos the lighting makes the color really cute. It is very affordable. Easy to apply. I bought a few week ago. The packaging was cute. Worth the buy. I would buy it again. I loved the product.
Its Jayeee E.
It plumed up my lips for a couple hours but not dramatically of course but the color was perfect wasn’t to sticky.  Very good applicator I’ve had better lil plumpers but I’ll give a 7/10 it did give me the tingly feeling tho like peppermint would give me
Hillary C.
Gueydan
It's a pretty good lip plumper!! It burned a little bit much for me though. It's easy to use, not very complicated packaging. It lasted a little while not quite as long as I would have hoped but it did the job while it could. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.