BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Zayla C.
Smyrna, GA
Gives your lips a beautiful fullness ready til your finish with your whole look with a lipstick or gloss.  The product is nicely packaged and latest a good amount of time before restocking it in your makeup kit. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Shanna H.
8900 Necessary rd Wise, VA
I loved this product an wld deff use it again in more colors!!! It plumped my lips an the color actually stayed on all day!! I wld recommend this product to everyone!! U deff have my vote!!
Katti M.
Fredonia
I would have to say this is the best product i ever teyed it kept my lips moist and smooth and it never dryes them out it was a good value with a good price it had nice packaging and reading and i would recommend other to try this product it amazing product
Karinne M.
Warwick
Good product, pumps the lips nicely. Helps your lips refresh from after being chapped. Use it frequently. I bought this at ultra, usually on sale most of the time. Yes this meet my expectations couldn’t have asked for anytning better. I would recommend it.
Racheal J.
This product works though for me it wore off in a couple hours it's easy to apply and use but don't expect long lasting effects at least that is where it failed for me the packaging is too cute to pass up though, I personally wouldn't consider buying this again
Melodie P.
Palmyra
If you are one who likes to do your make-up, put on your lips, set with setting spray and go and not have to worry till at least after lunch about a little lip touch up, thi s IS NOT FOR YOU!! I was so excited about this product, however I didn't feel that it gave me much plump and it also fades too fast.
Olivielly L.
Fort Lauderdale
Perfect color and smells good. It lasts throughout  the day and it won’t come off in your clothing. It’s my to-go-to lip product because I can apply it on the go without needing a mirror. I will definitely buy this lip color again and I will recommend it!
Rachel A.
West Palm Bch, FL
i love this product ! great for a night out with friends or a date night . lasts all night long and it’s the best one i’ve found yet !!!! you can find it at almost any target for a good decent price.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Ty K.
Winchester
Pretty good. Made my lips more full. Definitely enjoyed the product. Did make my lips a little sticky but nothing horrible. After it wore off left my lips moisturized. Did meet my expections when buying the product. I would recommend to other people.
Izzy T.
Ontario
The formula was very smooth. I definitely saw some results almost immediately. It lasted me about 3 months. The packaging was nice it definitely a quite beautiful package. it met my expectations amazingly . I would definitely recommend this product
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?