BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
This leaves your lips with a pretty rosy/red tint. It does make your lips a bit plumper, but I didn’t notice a really big difference in my lips. With that being said, I’m sure it’s different for everyone so I would still give this product a try. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Silah Mae T.
Connecticut
Very good for the lips ! I use it everyday and I do recommend this to all my friends who love juicy lips . Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink™ Liquid Lipstick
Tara R.
Dutton
At first, I thought I was r ally going to like this product. It had great reviews, so I decided to give it a try. When I first put it on, I really disliked how sticky, glossy it was. It also did not stay on all day.
Karissa F.
Del Rio
This product is so so I would prefer a different color other than red because I’m not a fan of red, I prefer other colors like natural or darker but just not red 🤔
Valeria J.
Pleasantville, NJ
Mehh it’s not the best. More like a lip gloss than a lip plumper, didn’t feel that tingly feeling that lip plumpers usually leave but it’s works great as a gloss!
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
It does bring out your eyes and make them look great feel great on the eyelashes look so good… I recommend people should buy this it's a good one it brings the eyelashes make some bigger without having a sticky funky feeling it feels great for the eyelashes it's a good product
Kristin S.
Whiteville , NC
I’m not a fan of Maybelline lip products. They tend to be drying to the lips with color that’s flaky. Application is simple, but the lasting benefit just isn’t there. I wouldn’t recommend. I would prefer to spend my money on higher end products that require less effort.
Anna W.
I really enjoyed the product and it worked great! It didn’t burn or cause any weird sensation on the lips. Plump your lips, line them, & out on your favorite lipstick & you are good to go! 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Has a bit of a burning feeling when it starts to plump, nothing too strong of course. Noticed that my lips didn't look that different afterwards. But I've seen it work great on my sister, might just depend on the lips. Not too sticky or thick. Inexpensive.
Hamza B.
Shealbyville
I realize I’m not that much of a lip plumping kind of person but if I was this is the one I would go to for plumper lips I would like it and there’s nothing wrong with it cause it works I just don’t like the pump lips on me but go ahead and buy it
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.