BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
It works just fine for the price. One thing that I love the most about this product is that It lasts for long time. I recommend the product.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Yes lip pumper is a real nice product is a great product to half I wouldn’t trade it for my life especially because it has a nice smell to it
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Vanessa C.
Immokalee, FL
this is the best I love it. how much do I have to write mane y'all want a whole paragraph? I'm not good at essays mane I'm tryna finish this
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
clara d.
Seduccion lip plumper is one of my favorites. It leaves me a sensual lips, the color is mantioene for hours and I love its variety of colors.
Alis V.
Makes my lips look and fill fuller. Not only does it work well the lusciously spiced actually smells really good. So it's always a must try.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
Love my maybeline lip products they really help give a nice fullness look to my lips that lasted all day and didn't dry my lips out at all
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.