BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Haley S.
Knoxville
Good product! Always makes my lips plump for a good amount of time. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Worth the price! Good for a drug store product. I only have bought it once.
Skylar L.
Lancaster
The product is alright. This maybe different for other people, but upon using this... I felt the burning as if it was plumping my lips but I seen no difference... no improvement in the size of my lips.
Lauren L.
Onalaska
Overall Maybelline doesn't usually disappoint, but unfortunately this lip plumper left me wanting more and feeling a little robbed. The smell and texture were a little odd for me. I don't see myself purchasing this again in the future.
member-b7808
The plump effect was not very noticable but the product was not sticky and did not burn like most plumpers. It had a nice shine to it without being too glossy and it didnt leave my lips dry
Jhonneryz T.
New York
I must say that this is one of my favorite products. Im not a make up artist and this kind of products make our already hard job easy, it is completely long lasting, afordable, can find it in any popular drug store. In a couple years I have used 2! And I will keep buying
Crystal M.
Tuttle
I purchased Maybelline Lip Plumper from Walmart and I was very disappointed. It did not do anything at all. I did not like the way it feels on your lips and only used it twice and put it in the trash.
Megann J.
Ceres, CA
It was okay. I didn’t like the way it made my lips feel after using it. It had good packaging. It was wasn’t that long lasting but it may have been all the caffeine I drank that day also. It wasn’t pricey I do recommend it to people.
16🦋. A.
Best lip plumber ever!!!!!! I really love it it made my lipgloss pop...... it is also easy to apply and use. I used it more that once it’s so amazing. And it also last long through out the day.
Isa a.
phx
It works really well and it makes your lips look amazing!!! I would definitely buy this again one day. I like how it is definitely easy to use and it last pretty long. I rate it 5 stars and I don’t regret buying this amazing product
Alicia G.
franklinville
This lip plumper works amazingly! The first time I used it my lips were very full in barely any time. I would definitely recommend this product to people out there trying to get bigger lips without the cost or risks of injections!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?