BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
sara p.
I like the feeling of having fun lips and the shininess. I feel more confident about my lips as well. Extreme shine attracts the eyes of others
ashley m.
Judsonia, AR
I love the way it make my lips fill full and it makes my lips also healthy and i would hope people would try this if they would take the chance
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
Virginia M.
Lebanon, OR
LOVE This product I never usually grab for maybleine but I love this product glides on so smoothly with a burst of color very cost efficient
Isis M.
Orlando, FL
Hubo que me vaya al hospital a que me vaya al hospital a ver a un hombre muy ocupado en este caso en el que se vaya a la cama con mi padre me
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
It works just fine for the price. One thing that I love the most about this product is that It lasts for long time. I recommend the product.
Bruna W.
Realmente um produto glorioso, Adorei o resultado que dá nos lábios, sua boca vai amaar! Recomendo a quem nunca usou, usar e se surpreender.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.