BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Carol R.
Katy, TX
I loved these lip. It is super moisturizer for my lips, I love its colors and it has a beautiful look. I buy it once a month and it ends quickly because I love it
Mattea C.
Wayland, MI
It ok. This lip plumper is the average lip plumper on the cheaper side depending on how you look at it. It lasts as long as you would expect and does what the direction say it will do!
Karissa F.
Del Rio
This product is so so I would prefer a different color other than red because I’m not a fan of red, I prefer other colors like natural or darker but just not red 🤔
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
I have never used lip plumper until the day I bought this product ! For me it had a good value and it kind of met my expectations I was a first time user and I liked it. I don't know if I would buy it again because it was a first time thing for me
Kristen B.
Phenix City, AL
On Wed Oct to get my hands are the most part time to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to be a good day at work and talking to
Lauren M.
Madera
AMAzing product I would like to try more if there lip plumbing products. I have tried a few lip sticks and a few eyeshadows but I would honestly want to try more
Blanca T.
I have found this product to be good for me besides the price it's exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper.. Plus it doesn't give me an exaggerated look.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
I haven't noticed much of a difference when I use it. I have very small lips, so I try to find a good plumper with noticeable affects. You can feel your lips tingling when using it but I don't see any progress.
Kelly K.
Good product. This was a little pricier than i thought it should be and I had ok results. I would not be likely to use this product again. Even though I liked it ok, it was not worth the price in my opinion.
Nikki G.
Flippin, AR
This Maybelline Lip, Plumper is very well, i use it everyday. It is very affordable, and i really enjoy using it. i have used it several times before. I recommend it to anyone.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.