BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
I used this year's ago, and it was honestly startling with how well it worked! It did what it claimed and tasted good too, though I wouldn't recommend licking your lips too much lol.
hannah h.
I enjoy using this plumper. It gives the impression that I have Fuller lips and does not cause an uncomfortable sensation like most lip plumpers do. I would recommend this product for anyone seeking Fuller lips.
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I noticed very slight results, has a nice glossiness and unlike other lip plumbers I've tried it didn't burn and feel like cinnamon or cayenne. I wish the results were more dramatic
Kristen A.
Belton, TX
I wouldn’t say this is my favorite lip plumper. It is easy to apply it but I just didn’t meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was nice for the use but not my favorite.
Marissa G.
First time putting it on it took approximately 15  minutes to feel anything.  I did see a change in the size of my lips.  Good value not pricey at all.  It went on smooth not stick like like other products. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lori F.
north las vegas
I liked this product but didn't see very much of a difference in the plump. Felt good on my lips tho. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Tasha H.
All though this lip plumper is good. My hats go off to the Too Face plumper because it works wonders. It makes youblips look as if you have had botox injection in your lips.
Samantha B.
Lenoir
its perfectly moist and great color and it lasts all day into the evening. the colors are vibrant and rich and I bought it at Walmart for a very good decent price. great packaging and easy to find it. yes I would buy it again.
Maria F.
Los angeles , CA
Buen producto para mis pestañas me gusta la forma en q las deja y también es fácil de retirar a la hora de desmaquillarme lo recomiendo ampliamente a todos deben probarlo
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Didn't like it very much , made my lips really dry . It was pricey! Wasn't worth the price in my opinion because my lips weren't plumped what so ever it went on easy but wish it would of worked .
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.