BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
mya W.
Knoxville
This was a very nice product! There was a tingle for sure but it was not as harsh on my lips as a lot of other lip plumpers have been. It has a pleasant smell as well which is a plus! I definitely would buy again.
Claudia D.
So affordable and worth the money. Makes my lips full without leaving sticky residue. So moisturizing. Love this stuff for sure would repurchase and recommend to friends. Great gift as well! Everyone will love it.
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
This lip plumper is great. This gives you the perfect plumped look. Very easy to apply. It’s long lasting. I apply it every 6 hours. The value is high end. Reasonably priced. I would repurchase this product again.
Kylynn M.
Merkel
I've always been a fan of Maybelline, product was good value as can be expected from a great brand! Wasn't very sticky at all. Easy to use, great buy. Gonna be a repeat user for this product!
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
Good product it did tingle which was good and the product seemed to last for a good while. It was also at a good price point and affordable for most people. My friend also tried and she really liked the product.
Rosa U.
Dallas, Tx
I only tried this maybe like 3 times, it is super easy to apply I didn’t struggle at all & i don’t wear this to keep on I usually apply while doing my makeup & then I take it off to apply my lipstick but it is really good I recommend this for sure.
Sheryl E.
183 hwy 502 Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved gave a slight plumpness. Very nice color. Somewhat long wearing. It doesn’t make your lips feel dry at the end of the day. I loved it very easy to apply. I definitely will buy again. I can’t remember what I paid for it but it was a good price
Cheyenne M.
burkeville
I really didn’t notice a difference. There was a tingling feeling but I didn’t see my lips become any fuller. My friends also tried it and experienced the same effect. I don’t think i will be recommending this.
jorieth H.
Hayward, CA
I have been using this plumper for couple of months now. I remember my friend and i were talking about it and literally run to the store and grabbed one of these. Will definitely buy again once i run out of it.
Makayla G.
Hillsboro
I love this stuff! I bought one on impulse and I did not regret it. It gives you the weird tingly feeling that lip plumper do but also adds a splash of color. The color is more like a gloss and isn’t too bold. I would like to buy all the colors!!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon