BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Lacy P.
Friona, TX
I love the way this product works for me. It is a good value for a great product. Some plump serums burn my lips and this one did not. I was very impressed with how long it lasts. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sally B.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a nice lipgloss, but it does not really help you to plump you lips. It is not sticky and although as a nice smell. Futhermore the price is ok for a lipgloss, but due to the Fakt that I expect more from it, then just flossing my lips I only gave three stars.
Dania M.
Houston
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
Adrianna R.
As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.
Christina R.
Sacramento
Didn’t see much of a difference slight tingling little bit of redness only slight plumping didn’t last too long went down after about 2 hours would have to reapply good for those who don’t want a dramatic difference
Madison 💫.
visalia
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good lip plumper for the price. It met my expectations and I would definitely repurchase this. I would say it’s similar to the soap and glory lip plumper too. I would definitely purchase again if you’re on a budget and need a good lip plumper
Laura R.
Duncan, OK
I have very small lips and not very cofindent. But after the first use I could not believe the results. I will definitely be buying more the packaging and price are what caught my eye. It's a great value for the price. I will definitely be getting more.
Mariiah P.
really great product. doesn’t burn or leave my lips dry after! it lasts me a full day with no flaking! it’s very good quality but i wouldn’t buy it again. it did get the job done but the product isn’t for me personally.
Juliet F.
san antonio
This product burns and as has the smallest bit of tint. I had to take it off because it was burning bad. Cheap but works. I personally would not buy it again because it just didn’t meet my expectations as a lip plumper.
🎬Aspiring A.
Baton Rouge , LA
I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find a good lip plumping product I like the way it feels and how the tingling pumping feeling goes on right when you put it on do I think I would change would be the color
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon