BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Stefanie R.
It is very very good, much idrata you lips and you leave it almost like the models, in addition to its formula is very good .... 100% recommended
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
Has the perfect amount of plump and shine. The only product I use. I love it. I don't have thin lips I just use this to make them appear fuller.
Tunk U.
Jackson
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper This is a great product it keeps your lips from getting dry & cracky #Bloom
Bridgette F.
I loved it. It's a great product. Just didn't give me the results I was expecting from a lip plumper. Would be a great product for someone else.
JoAnn C.
Product was fine. Colors are wonderful. Didn't provide much plumping. Would try a different plumping product just not this particular one again.
alecia a.
Connecticut,manchester
i also enjoy this lip plumper alot because first i like the packaging and i also love the fullness it gives to my lips and i bought it at target
Ana Ibis R.
Tampa
me encanta, la suavidad, la textura y la gama de colores, el precio lo encuentro acorde a la calidad del producto. lo recomiendo a mis amigas.
Leydi J.
Chocowinity, NC
Really soft lip plumper perfect for an everyday look. Really easy to apply and it gives you that natural look. The packaging is pretty simple.
Niki J.
Somerset, WI
This lip plumper did the trick! It is not as sticky as others I have tried which is a huge plus! It lasted a good few hours and was affordable!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I have never used this product before but I hear it is amazing and great to use. I can't wait to go and find it and try it for myself one day !
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.