BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia L.
I super duper love this stuff in nude. It makes my lips tingly in a good way and the effects are definitely noticeable. I need to go get some now!
Darus W.
Palisade, CO
Made my lips pretty plump! I really liked the looks of my lips! The tingly feeling was a little odd and thats why I give this 4 stars instead of 5
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Love it !! This product is so good the my make my lips looks stunning and big !! I used every day !! Is very affordable and I recommended to you !!
Crystal B.
San Antonio, TX
I love it at first but after awhile my lips got really dry. Maybe I'll try putting lip gloss next time because the first time I used a lip stain.
Tunk U.
Jackson
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper This is a great product it keeps your lips from getting dry & cracky #Bloom
Cordelia J.
It didn’t do much for me, I tried it for about 2-3 weeks and nothing much turned out of it.
Stefanie R.
It is very very good, much idrata you lips and you leave it almost like the models, in addition to its formula is very good .... 100% recommended
alecia a.
Connecticut,manchester
i also enjoy this lip plumper alot because first i like the packaging and i also love the fullness it gives to my lips and i bought it at target
Kiara G.
Lodi, NJ
I have mixed emotions about this product I bought it at Walmart it was fairly expensive in my opinion but the packaging is really nice and sleek
Ashley H.
Haverstraw, NY
Not powerful enough for me. I want to try a better brand for a lip plumper. I have very small lips so I need a good product brand and strong too.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.