BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Zoey R.
This would make a decent lip gloss, but doesn't really provide a noticeable 'plumping' effect. It did make my lips a bit smoother looking, but any lip gloss can do that. The smell was alright (not overly chemical, but not pleasant either). I think the packaging could be better, as the lip gloss does spread into the cap. Maybe a traditional wand applicator would be more effective than the squeeze tube. Overall it's a decent product, bit I wouldn't repurchase.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
These did well to actually make my lip appear more voluminous. what i like was that it paints smooth and thick where the formula doesn't feather or chap. the finish is glossy and the slim design of the tube is convenient for carrying in your purse on the go.
Sara K.
! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine. However, Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
Traducir
This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Definitely love this lipstick I take it with me everywhere I go. Great price and quality and great stay power I definitely recommend this to all my friends they all compliment me on it as well I love it! It also gives lips a great plump to them
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO"
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
I will not be buying this one again.
Lexy M.
The Seduction Lip Plumper by Maybelline New York is a product I would definitely recommend. This product not only makes your lips plump and beautiful, it makes your lips very smooth and i find that it gives your lips a nice and pretty tint to them. The amount of plump this product applies to your lips is comfortable and in my opinion looks extremely natural.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This lip plumper had an instant reaction. It has a tingling feeling. It is very glossy! They have several colors even transparent. It is very inexpensive. I purchased mine at target. I would recommend for those who like glossy texture.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

I remember when I went out with my boyfriend for the fourth time, I used this lipstick and the first thing he told me when he saw me was that he made me kiss, and after a few seconds that was what he did ♥♥♥♥ jijiji
joab c.
ele é otimo me ajuda muito quando estou na correria de trabalho e rotina, ele é rapido e facil de usar e deixa agente com aspecto melhor amo  a marca e seus produtos sao perfeitos nunca deixarei de usar muito impotante é meu parceiro do dia dia isso
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.