BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
gema r.
I really like this product, I bought it at my local drugstore, it had a nice scent, wasn't sticky, and had a pleasant tingly feeling upon application.
Sarah K.
Mesquite
I like this lip plumper but am open to trying different brands. This will always be in my make up bag but I feel like other may last a little longer.
Amber B.
Gave me the results I wanted with out injections from a doctor. Was very impressed. Would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
Babssn S.
It's alright for a lip plumper and would recommend if you really need one. I don't use it everyday but it's good for a once and a while application.
Kayla S.
brooklyn
It's very good I just dident like the shade that I picked out but if u get a good shade then I definitely recomend also cause it's not very expensive
aisha t.
I am always on the hunt for a good product to give me fuller lips, this is a great product unfortunately Just wasnt giving me what i was looking for
Alondra g.
california
I really didn’t use it and i had given it to my friend and she really like it but it a bit pricey not gonna lie but it made her lips look incredible
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I recommend this product because makes your lips plump and super beautiful. I love the color of the product.
Easy to apply,
Also is very affordable
Madison P.
I love all Maybelline limp plumpers! My lips feel tingly seconds after putting it on and it definitely makes them larger. And love that it's sheer.
Darus W.
Palisade, CO
Made my lips pretty plump! I really liked the looks of my lips! The tingly feeling was a little odd and thats why I give this 4 stars instead of 5
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.