BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda D.
Oak Hill
Great product!! I have bought 2 more already! Doesn’t make your lips feel heavy! It is long lasting and exceeded my expectations. It’s very easy to use!
Carissa R.
Medford
Really liked the product I know some feel slighty sticky or feel too much when applied but this product was a really great buy an I would purchase again
Elmira A.
Panorama City, CA
This moisturizing lip bomb gives your lips an instant boost of volume and color. They leave you lips baby soft and make them instantly plump. I love it!
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
Product did not live up to objective claim which was to "plump the lips". Is in fact just a very thick & stick mess of lip gloss with poor pigmentation.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I like the tingle sensation on my lips when I put this on, and it's great as a lip gloss, but honestly I don't think it really plumped my lips very much.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
My lips looked fantastic! Everyone complimented me at work and I recommended it multiple times. It didn't last very long but I always had it in my purse.
sarah t.
Port Allen, LA
this product made all the difference in my makeup routine. just stepped it up really. my lips are fuller and plumper than ever when i use this. love it!
Elicia C.
Loved this...color down to the plump it gave my lips..felt super velvety on my lips. Unfortunately I ran out but I would definitely purchase this again!
Lauryn C.
This is a great lip plumper. After I put it on it makes my lips appear fuller and plumper. I absolutely love maybelline products and this is one of them
Jessie V.
Manteca, CA
Loved the product and the color pay off was really good! It also made my lips look a lot fuller and gives you that pouty lip you are trything to achieve.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.