BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Not a fan of the lip plumper. Although I would give it a good rating for a drug store brand. I’ll give it a 3 star.I guess I’ve gotten use to the other brands and I found this one isn’t as long lasting as the ones I’ve tried . But great product for drugstore brand!
member-1e40a
Product was great it felt good on sking and did not bother. Product was actually long lasting. The packaging had a good quality making it easy to apply on lips. I would deffinitely buy this product again.
Dania M.
Houston
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
Laura R.
Duncan
I have very small lips and not very cofindent. But after the first use I could not believe the results. I will definitely be buying more the packaging and price are what caught my eye. It's a great value for the price. I will definitely be getting more.
member-5b1c9
Great product. Bought at target. Good packaging. Made my lips get the volume I wanted without too much tingling feeling. Good value would definitely recommend to a friend and would definitely buy again.
Ishma N.
3356 lanarc drive plano tx
It’s a good product I didn’t like it because of the color I chose it didn’t look nice on me and it doesn’t really plump lips either like smash box or too faced ! It doesn’t smell very good either which is also important
Good product! Always makes my lips plump for a good amount of time. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Worth the price! Good for a drug store product. I only have bought it once.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Love it ... Makes me look and feel sexy. Plum lips and luscious look.
The product smell good and feels good. Would definitely recommend to other people.
I usually use this product on a clean face wearing just a mascara.
Chasity. W.
Mims
Was able to give a decent plumping sensation to my lips, however the lasting of the plumpness did not stay noticeable for long. Overall okay for a drugstore brand would recommend as dupe for a more pricey plumper.
Leeah J.
This is a wonderful lip plumper! It has an awesome tingle that makes you feel like it’s really working. My only complaint would be I feel like it wears offer quicker than some others that I have tried.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?