BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany H.
Cleburne , TX
Love this!!! I just had to add some lip gloss on top of it and it was perfect.  Easy to use and apply.  Long lasting, I love wearing this on a night out and to feel pretty. Mom of four and we all know how something so small like the right shade or right lip product can Make us feel. Worth the money
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
The application is very easy and the spin function makes it easy to control the amount of product being used. The fattening effect will not last long, however, so I had to keep applying. Other than that, it's a great product!
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this lip plumper! It has a great color, it is my first time using it. It is long lasting, the packaging is super cute. It made my mornings easier. I would buy it again. Super amazing! I recommend buying it!
Hamza B.
Shealbyville
I realize I’m not that much of a lip plumping kind of person but if I was this is the one I would go to for plumper lips I would like it and there’s nothing wrong with it cause it works I just don’t like the pump lips on me but go ahead and buy it
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
I love this lip plumper! I can definitely see volume shortly after it's applied. Only downside that I do not like is it dries my lips out extremely bad! I feel like I need to put chaptick on several times a day. Periodically I have to actually pick the chunks of dry skin off my lips.
Jessy G.
Laurinburg
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper worked great for me! I could slide it on every morning and it would last all night! I usually use this product on days I know I’ll be going out, but I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Adriana M.
This product did not satisfy me at all it doesn’t feel like it works once applied to the lips, there’s not tingling and it really doesn’t even plump lips at least it didn’t plump on me I say it was a total fail and I wouldn’t recommend.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
I didnt really care for this product. I never saw a difference. Maybe it has something to do with my dry lips. I wouldnt buy this product again, honestly. I bought it at the local drug store. It was the one recommended by a friend so i tried it...i was very disappointed.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Don’t really think I’ll be purchasing this item in the future. I️ liked the product for the color, but the plumping.. not so much. Wasn’t really the product for me. Maybellines products are always great, this one was just not for me :)
Blake K.
This product is great for a slight plump to your lips, adding a nice fill. It doesn't change anything drastically, which I love, but brings my lip forward and accentuates them. Easy to use, great value, definitely recommend it to others! Slightly glossy for a shimmer.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.