BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Sammy V.
Thermal
Did plump however did experience burning considering my lips were chapped but I’m sure it works great for others. It did last long enough and the packaging was decent.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This is a very good hydration plumper, a lot of plumbers can dry your lips out, this doesn’t do that but it isn’t super long staying, I keep it in my pocket. But you definitely see a plump and feel a tingle letting you know it’s at least working.
Erika I.
Corona, CA
This product didn’t really work on me. I felt a few tingles but nothing too dramatic. I liked the glossy part, it wasn’t too sticky but it didn’t make my lips more plumper. I wouldn’t recommend to someone that actually wants a plumper that works.
Andrea M.
Stockton
I love lip plumpers so much a friend gave this to me . The formula is nice and creamy not to to much for a nice soft lip. It plumps them nice not to extreme like the too faced. Over all i enjoy this on just a normal day out. Give me a cute pout.
Sonya M.
Freeport
I liked the product. I did see some difference in my lips but the effect did not last very long. It is a good price and I do love Maybelline products. I just wished the plumping lasted longer. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
This maybelline lip product works absolutely great. My lips are very very small to begin with and after applying a layer of this on my lips, it is definitely magical. The lip product also tastes great, so when you decide you want it off for the night, go ahead and lick it off. Who cares.
Kenia A.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff gave me an allergic reaction, I’m definitely not a fan. It also smells like chemical and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but my lips started getting super chapped after.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
For the price this product is smooth and easy to use. Also convenient and easy to find at any local drug store. Easy to get in and out of the package. Still gives the “tingling” feeling of plumping. As an easy access product I would recommend.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
It helps plump your lips, but the taste that somehow works it’s way into your mouth is horrible!!! It’s pretty expensive and it doesn’t work well enough for the price in my opinion. I would buy again but only if I couldn’t find another kind.
Anaisabel T.
Maybelline is a really good brand, I have tried the lip plumper, love it! The prices are good, berry nice 👍🏻 the packaging is great, I totally recommend maybelline, I would definitely buy it again, so many products they have that I love!.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.