BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
Love this soft product makes my lips feel nice and smooth and keeps them moisturized and feeling kissable all day and night only have to apply after eating.
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
This really didn’t work for me as a plumper but was really affective as a gloss and the smell was lightly scented. Not to heavy like some I’ve tried before.
Raven B.
Powhatan Point
This product made my lips feel weird and burned, unlike other ones I have used. I purchased mine at Walmart for around $10. I probably wouldn't use it again.
Christy B.
Love the way this plumper makes my lips feel and look!! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I also feel more confident about the way my lips look too.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I do like Maybelline products a lot give or take some. I buy a lot of their lip stuff to try and this one I only tried once but so far can give it 4 stars.
Jordyn H.
Cumming, GA
Works good. Doesn't make my lips feeling tingly like some plumpers do. Makes them look bigger and fuller. And I can put whatever gloss or lipstick over it.
diana i.
is awesome this lip ....I will defenetly recommended you can buyed on Walmart or heb walgreens were you want to and they are so many colors you can choose
Trisha F.
Easley, SC
my lips not only look biger but it also looks healthy, like my lips are not choking and not dryed out. I recommend it to some of my friends and my daughter
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Oh I love this brand so much it really helps with what the product is due to do and it’s a very inexpensive brand to wear on ur face I love it so much !!!!
Samantha B.
Amazing product ! It lasted longer then I have been expected it too. I bought it more than once because I can't get enough of the lip plumping experience 😱
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.