BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Michaela H.
Garner
This product was good for me because it made my lips bigger the way I wanted them to be. It wasn’t too painful at all, little bit of a sting. Easy to use and not too pricey. I’ve recommended this to my friends and my mom and they’ve loved it as well!
Ashely S.
Buford
very gorgeous color , left my lips looking great! very plump and kissable haha. purchased from walgreens! lasted almost all day! will purchase more in different colors. nice packaging, easy to apply plus no mess! would deff recommend for date nights
Madalia C.
Goose Creek
I really like this product. The color is very nice. Not too much but still subtle. I love the tingling sensation. I bought this at a Walmart market. It was my first time ever using a lip plumping product. I would definitely buy this product again!
Carlee N.
West Plains
It worked pretty decent from what I could tell! My lips did look bigger and more plump!  And the price wasn’t really all that bad. Yes it most definitely did meet my standards and it was very easy to use. I would probably buy some again!
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
YES! I LOVE this mascara! It goes on easy and no clumping. It really highlights my lashes and brings them out as they are a lot thinner than they used to be. I usually apply two coats and what a difference it makes! Plus it doesn't smudge easily.
Erika I.
Corona, CA
This product didn’t really work on me. I felt a few tingles but nothing too dramatic. I liked the glossy part, it wasn’t too sticky but it didn’t make my lips more plumper. I wouldn’t recommend to someone that actually wants a plumper that works.
Sammy V.
Thermal
Did plump however did experience burning considering my lips were chapped but I’m sure it works great for others. It did last long enough and the packaging was decent.
Kenia A.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff gave me an allergic reaction, I’m definitely not a fan. It also smells like chemical and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but my lips started getting super chapped after.
Andrea M.
Stockton
I love lip plumpers so much a friend gave this to me . The formula is nice and creamy not to to much for a nice soft lip. It plumps them nice not to extreme like the too faced. Over all i enjoy this on just a normal day out. Give me a cute pout.
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
This maybelline lip product works absolutely great. My lips are very very small to begin with and after applying a layer of this on my lips, it is definitely magical. The lip product also tastes great, so when you decide you want it off for the night, go ahead and lick it off. Who cares.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.