BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Becky D.
Great product.  Fell a little tingle when you put it in but nothing to crazy.  I found this at Ulta.  Product does not feel thick or sticky in my lips. It is a good value for the price.  I would recommend trying it.  It is comparable to other higher end products.
Connor L.
Berea
This product is a very good lip plumper! Not only does it make you have very big juicy lips, but it gives you big lips and a very nice color. It’s a very easy to apply product and I would definitely buy it again!
Alicia F.
Chicago
It was a nice plumper and it did have a tingling feeling in my lips when i used and i can see a slight change of volume in my lips but not anything dramatic. They had a lot of different shades of the plumper too. So sad they discontinued it Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Destiny R.
I received this product as a birthday gift from my mother and fell absolutely in love with it. In the mornings my lips tend to be more full compared to later in the day, which I find odd, but then product makes my lips stay plump all day. Since then it has became a staple in my makeup routine. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Nicole Q.
Lincoln, CA
This is an okay lip plumper, I’ve used better and I’ve also used worse. You do get the tingling sensation that it’s doing something but I didn’t notice a huge difference. It also didn’t last long once applied. I gave this three stars because I did like that it gave a natural looking pout.
Laura T.
Spring hill
It's a great product. You can feel the product working. It's a good price for the results you get. The packaging is simple. The color could last a little longer, but if it's just for work it's perfect. For date night you might need to apply again. I would but it again.
Kristen L.
Tampa, FL
Great product! I like the packaging and the feel of the product. It had the tingly feeling I expected to get from a lip plumper but it didn’t plump as much as I wanted. It was a good value from what it was and I would recommend it for people who just want a little boost.
Brenda C.
Weslaco
I love this product i love it so much just love how it made my lips look yes very nice packaging. Its in a good amount great value for that size. I would get it again its every easy to apply i love it i would totally get it again well i always do for the size and save money
Cat. D.
Ocean Springs
This lip plumper worked well in that it made my lips plump and pouty, but it does have an offputting taste and consistency. I think it’s about what you’d expect for the price. It definitely gets the job done but it’s not too comfortable by any means. Overall a good product though.
Samantha H.
Booneville
Didn't stay as long as I expected. Also, with it being plumping, it didn't really effect my lips. It was easy to apply. It was my first time using it. It wasn't long lasting, especially with day to day activities. Next time around I will look for a different plumping gloss.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.