BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Stephanie M.
hampton
The shade was pretty and it was a little sticky/glossy. Really didn’t like the packaging but it did what it needed to do. If you’re looking for a quick lip plumper purchase this should do. Easy buy but I wouldn’t settle with this one.
alissa g.
I was expecting this product to make my lips fuller than what they are, especially since my top lip is so much smaller than my bottom. The product just felt like a gloss and did absolutely nothing for me. It was a waste of my money.
Lyndsey P.
Campobello, SC
I love this product it was light weight yet very effective. Immediately I felt my lips tingling and after a few minutes there were visibly more plump! I topped off with a matte lip and was ready to go. I would defiantly repurchase!
Alicia T.
Atlanta
The plump is *AMAZING* but the color wasn’t the best on me! Still a must try! I love love loved the plump effect, it worked just as I pictured it did. I did have to touch up some over the day, but how big of a hassle is that really
Felicity C.
I loved this product I didn't burn my lips like most other lip plumpers I used, the packaging was nice it wasn't too basic, this did meet my expectations, it was very long lasting for me that one thing I really liked about the product, I would definitely buy this again.
Heidy m.
You think this is just another lip plumper but no. This is so worth the price. I use it almost every day and i never regret buying this. It suprised me big time! I thought this will be horrible and only burn my lips but i’m glad i bought this and i will buy this again.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Emily H.
Ponchatoula
Definitely does the job! This product is really great! This ain’t something I would normally buy but it was recommended to me by a friend and it really does work! Believe me I was skeptical at first! Also really cute packaging!
Shonquinese S.
Birmingham, AL
The packaging is super cute for this lip plumper. The price is not that bad in my opinion. The plumper is also pretty long lasting. The packaging is cool. It’s pretty much along the same lines as other lip products from this brand. Yes I will recommend this product.
Alexis C.
It’s makes your lip look super full! Also adds a very beautiful tint to your lips! Packaging was great came in perfect shape. I thought the price was okay. But yeah other than that I would totally buy again.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?