BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
This one didn’t work as well as I hoped there really isn’t much to say. My lips didn’t plump up very much at all it stung my lips and made them very red. Wouldn’t recommend
Devon F.
Casper
Great product! Works the way it should. Saw at Walmart and decided to pick it up for a quick use. Not much is needed, so a little goes a long way. First time user and I would definitely use again!
Carla G.
Howe, TX
I love this lip plumper, it didn’t sting like most I’ve used, which I actually kind of enjoy, but it did have a slight tingle...it gives you that “just been kissed” look. Not a bad price at all compared to other more expensive brands. I highly recommend  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Adriana S.
Very good lip plumper. Works great meet my expectations and would definitely recommend. I bought it at cvs and it has a nice packaging. And yes i Would definitely buy again once mine is finished.
Lauren W.
Very sticky. Doesn’t feel as glossy as I would like it to be. Not too bad for price. It doesn’t last as long as I would like. Yes it is easy to use and apply. .. just depends on their preference.
Raquel G.
Love this product for a quick natural plump look ! It last the whole evening out! I re apply once, maybe twice if I'm eating or drinking. Definitely met my expectations! A bit pricey but nothing crazy. I would def recommend to anyone who wants a natural feel and look
Ariel E.
This is a great product , it’s feels nice on the lips and it’s long lasting and it’s great for the price , it’s worth it . Highly interested in what they come out with .
Amylee G.
Bethlehem
Love the initial tingling affect and lips look pink and perky for about half hour, then it starts to fade. I have to re-apply several times. Love the gloss effect.
Jackie L.
When I bought it, it had a nice scent, wasn't sticky, and had a pleasant tingly feeling. There are much better products out there for that. It is a nice gloss, though.
Shelby G.
Carlisle
I am a small person with small lips. When I use this product it makes my lips look full and more plump. I suggest this product because when I use it I am no longer self conscious of my lips.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.