BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I guess I like this gloss more than I hate it. The look is very pretty and glossy on lips. VERY pigmented. However, if it gets on your tongue it makes it numbish. It's a good gloss, but a horrible plumper. It tingles without plumping. I already have lip glosses, what I wanted was a lip plumper. It's not a waste of money but I wouldn't buy it again.
Deb T.
Fostoria, MI
I like this product because it is sheer and provides my lips with a gentle tingley feeling. I have tried others that I will never try again because they made my lips burn and did nothing to plump them. This product is so gentle on your lips you will want to use it every day
Terea D.
Louisville , KY
I love how this isn't sticky feeling. It doesnt feel like my lips get irritated like when using the clear lip plumpers that have cinnamon in them. It's not that expensive and you can wear it by itself.
Stephanie C.
Silverton, OR
Maybelline lip plumper New York volume xl delivers results quickly, but as expected with most lip plumper, it has a stinging sensation and results are very short term compared to others on the market.
Tiani M.
Atlantic City
This lip plumper works really well. I like how not only is it a lip plumper it has a nice color to it. I recommend people to use this if they want their lips to look a little bit bigger than normal.
ikea w.
Hyattsville, MD
I really don't like this product really does not sattify the fullness I want in
my lips. I prefer others I want to try other to hopfully see if it better than this one.
I brought my product off of amazon. I wouldn't buy this product every again. it's horrible in my oppion.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
I tryed this one because it didnt do anything but leave a glossyness on my lips and left them pretty soft also. Its a good size and great price but kinda hard to find in my town.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
Horrible product, would never buy again. First off, the product is way too expensive for what you're getting. The difference is very small, it barely increases the size of your lips. Also, it caused intense irritation on my lips- I broke out in a cold sore the next day. Please never buy this again.
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
I liked this one because it was sheer, lots of others are tinted and that limits what you do for your lips when using them.. this i can use on it's own and with a stain and it works just fine!
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
This truly works I just love it. You can just feel it working when you feel the tingle and the smell is just so amazing. It's truly a main in my makeup bag. I recommend it to all the ladies.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.