BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sandra H.
Mcdonough, GA
I use this product every now and then but I have not been using it lately as it seems to not work as well anymore. It makes my lips slightly fuller but I do not think it is noticeable
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
This product really worked. Easy to apply and wearable all day. I liked the feel of the plumper and the look of my lips. I have recommened this product many times
Alison W.
Terre Haute, IN
Makes my lips look much more full and attractive. This is the best lip plumper I've used so far. It's very easy and creamy to apply. I will definitely be using it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Rossi N.
I love this product. It has a distinct citrus smell to it, which is awesome. It plumps my lips leaving them with a slight tingle but no burning or itching like some other products have been known to do.
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
I like that this one is sheer. It goes with want thing and it works. Makes my lips look a bit more plump. And I also use it on top of other lipsticks as well and works fine.
Taryn B.
Midland, GA
I really wanted to love this product. It was an inexpensive "dupe" to some of the higher end ones. I guess you get what you pay for. Gave me a horrible allergic reaction around the lips. Disappointed!
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
this line of pens I like that last quite as volume and lips it is like a little trick I also like that when they realize wear it all, do not buy it for that not so economical.
Deborah H.
Louisville, KY
I always use lip plumper I find this product to make my lips have a more fuller look. My makeup in general looks much better and complete. It really did what it was supposed to do? I don't think it was unreasonable but was a bit pricey, as for quality I would recommend .
Olivia S.
I like this product for special occasions but find it rather sticky for everyday wear. I have long layered hair and it tends to get involved when I wear a sticky gloss.
Audra W.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I only use sheer colors on my lips, and I love how this plumper makes them feel. I will definitely purchase again and I can't wait to try out some of the other colors.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.