BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amy R.
Troutdale
This product is a miracle worker. I use it almost every day and it’s very easy to apply. It’s a good price and worth it. It very long lasting and stays on throughout the day. I would highly recommend it to others!
The product was old not great or anything, application was easy but I found it to be painful. Overall I think the product is good you just need to be very careful of applying to much and not leaving it on to long.
Armela D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I’ve used better! Would totally recommend Too Faced lip injections over this one but I guess you get what you pay for in all honesty. Not the worse but could be better in showing results instantly is what I think.
Claudia D.
So affordable and worth the money. Makes my lips full without leaving sticky residue. So moisturizing. Love this stuff for sure would repurchase and recommend to friends. Great gift as well! Everyone will love it.
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
As someone with very small, flat lips. This plumps them up perfectly along with giving them a gray color. Not irritating at all and I️ would recommend this to anyone. I️t was a super great price and very affordable
mya W.
Knoxville
This was a very nice product! There was a tingle for sure but it was not as harsh on my lips as a lot of other lip plumpers have been. It has a pleasant smell as well which is a plus! I definitely would buy again.
Hayley P.
Corpus Christi
My lips have never looked fuller 😍 the color was a perfect match and I fell absolutely in love with it. I never could have imagined I would find a product to make my lips look and feel so plump
Aleshia M.
Andrews , SC
Good product it did tingle which was good and the product seemed to last for a good while. It was also at a good price point and affordable for most people. My friend also tried and she really liked the product.
jorieth H.
Hayward, CA
I have been using this plumper for couple of months now. I remember my friend and i were talking about it and literally run to the store and grabbed one of these. Will definitely buy again once i run out of it.
Monique F.
I used the lip pumper so that my lips looked more big . It wasn’t really in packaging because i bought it at the store . I use it sometimes so yes a repeater . Yes i would love go buy it again .
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.