BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Katharyn M.
Columbus, IN
This lip plumper was exciting to try but the excitement wore off as fast as the results did. I was skeptical in the first place so I wasn't that surprised I didn't notice much of a difference. I used it for a few weeks but gave up that part of my routine pretty quickly.
Caitlin B.
I was a bit disappointed with this product. I felt a tingling sensation on my lips, but did not notice much of a difference. I also didn't like the process of application; you have to click the bottom of the tube for product to come out. It did add a nice gloss overall.
esme r.
Rhome, TX
When I first saw this I was like this is going to be good! The reason why I thought so was because maybelline has really great quality and they improve every single time. Which makes me confident when buying products from their. When I finally tried it I was like WOW.
Hannah B.
It was ok with my lips. Wasn’t the best I’ve used though could be a lot better. It does not last very long and doesn’t go very well with makeup. This was a first time use for me but will probably be my last. Probably would not recommend it, but the price wasn’t too bad
Sandra M.
Las Vegas
It was okay, it definitely wasn't the best but for the price I can't complaint. This was the first time I've ever purchased this product and I don't think I would buy it again. The lip plumping doesn't last as long as I thought it would, I had to keep reapplying
Carl S.
Naperville
I loved this gloss! It made my lips feel so soft and smooth and I loved the applicator. It’s a great drugstore product and the packaging was great for the price. I didn’t really see any plumping but I would totally recommend it to others looking for a great gloss!
Ashley B.
Syracuse
Based on other lip plumpers I've used I was not a big fan of this brand. Typically maybelline is not my favorite, but I read it was long lasting. I thought it was okay to apply but it did not plump as much as I would've liked. I would not recommend to others.
Amber M.
Port Huron
Made my lips feel hydrated and full. There was a tingling sensation it was pleasant the color was subtle.i bought this plumper at walmart shopping centwr and the price was very reasonable. I lasted for about an hour and a half before u had to reapply.
Jessica M.
San bernardino
I love it.. i recommended  this product.  Its a must u will love it also. Its affordable and can find it at ypur local drug store.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Kayla A.
Ithaca
! Such a wonderful product would highly recommend Applys nicely to the eye gives fullness and volume. Got it right at Walmart and for less than 9 dollars it could be yours to. It lasts all day. Would definitely buy again was worth the money you won’t regret it!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon