BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
I enjoy this lip plumper because it's thicker so it lasts on my lips for hours. I always put a dab of lipstick and this over it when I had it. Wow would it keep my lips looking good and keep the dab of lipstick.on for probably 2 hours which is long for me.
ruby B.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I used one of their first lip plumper a while ago and after a couple of uses I started to get an allergic reaction. It was almost at the end of the product - it was so little so it did not matter. I navigate the use of lip plumpers very carefully.
Meli H.
I haven't dabbled too much in the lip plumper area but this was one of the first I ever tried. Probably the best you will find at a pharmacy and it's not a bad thing. This Maybelline lip plumper does the job right! You won't be disappointed.
Erika Q.
I love the results, this product is a must for anyone that uses lip plumpers. Maybelline is one of many brands that I love, their products are amazing and have proven to leave amazing results.
Angelica L.
Boca Raton, FL
The maybeline lip balmwer I must say is worth the money it is very effective in giving that smooth lushious lips effect that I have been looking for And was also very affordable as well .I would definately recomend this product to any one!
erika s.
Pocahontas, AR
Love this product. I like how it makes my lips look bigger and fuller! It was very easy to apply, and lasted for a long time. I felt like it was a good value for the product. It was bought at my local Walmart, and I would but it again!
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
I ablsutley love this product 100% recommend to everybody. I love how this product actually works not like others I've tried that work for like 2 seconds this one lasts longer
The plumping is great, but it's not long lasting. I got it for free. The value was descent. My expectations were way too high and weren't met. I got it for my birthday. I wouldn't spend money on it, but I'd use it if I had to.
Kayce S.
Lancaster, SC
I liked this product better than I did the Mary Kay lip plumper. This product gives your lips a tingling sensation before the action starts happening but I really like that tingling feeling and this product really works!
member-689d35af6
Chicago
I liked the lip plumper. My lips did look fuller than before I used the plumper and yes the packaging was nice but the only thing was that my lips sting for a while but overall the plumper was great for my lips.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.