BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Emili M.
miami, FL
los productos de esta marca son muy bueno los puedes conseguir en cualquer parte del mundo practicamebte y es una marca economica y buena siempre abra alguien en el mundo que tenga algo de ellos muy bien por ustedes exelente trabajo
Trevona A.
Canton, OH
i love it. it really plumped my lips and got the job done. of course it didn't last unless you put it on throughout the day. it was very easy to apply. not too expensive, it was definitely worth the buy. i really do recommend it!
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
You can use this product for feel sexy. Or beautiful lips in your. Any partyhave good pigment is cheap and good product in drugstore I have this product and excellent product do not cause allergy have a good pigment.good durabilty
Jackie M.
Troy, NY
The product was good, but I was not thrilled with the tingling sensation. The scent was nice, and the taste ok. I did not see an great difference in my lips over the 6 weeks I used this product.
Dalia G.
Silver Spring , MD
This lip plumper made my lips look great and i have really really thin lips so thats saying a lot. It is pretty pricey but its no different to all the other maybelline products, i found it at CVS. I wish it would have done more for me but again i have really thin lips.
Naomi P.
the finish is beautiful but I do not like the sticky feeling and burning on my lips, the product delivers what it promises and i love it, if you want to have full lips I recommend using it !!!
Nidhi S.
Syracuse, NY
Has a unique taste and gives a great volume for your lips with a great color, brought it at the store and very easy to carry and apply, first time user, but love it already. Pricey maybe not that much. Definitely buy again
Heather J.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I was really sceptical at first because I heard lip plumpers burn and tingle. This product didn't burn or tingle at all. It made my lips lusciously plump and my husband couldn't take his eyes off them. I've never been complimented so much in one night!!
The lip plumper is easy to apply, and does seem to work quite well. It did not completely meet my expectations because it is not long lasting, but it works for the day. The price seems correct and it is worth the buy if you really do like bigger lips.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Love this lip gloss. The shades are natural looking. Very silky and creamy. Doesn't have a bad odor. Packaging was really appealing to the eye. Bought for a wedding and it was perfect!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.