BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the plumpness the Maybe line Lip Plumper adds to my lips. It lasts long time and has a nice cinnamon flavor and a nice sheen. I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy. It was a good value and priced less than most other lip products. I will continue to purchase this priduct.
Rocksi R.
Although it did plump my already plumpy lips slightly, it's nothing that I would repurchase. It doesn't last long at all....a few minutes on me. On top of that, it slightly dried up my lips which is never a good look no matter how bug or small your lips are.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Tryed once this didnt do much for me but it was on sale so i tryed it. Leaves lips soft though and not dry like other plummpers i have tryed. I like how it doesnt smell like some products this one is smell is like a regular lip stick.
Maria E.
Willamina, OR
Dried your lips and makes them looks crackly even while plumper is still active. I try and use things at least knew but this never again. Bad product. For you want a real lip plumper with natural benefits use BUXOM
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I just don't like the way this lip plumper feels. It's the first one I've ever used but it just feels weird and tingly. It makes my lips just slightly bigger. I wouldn't buy it again unfortunately. Not for me
Lupita C.
Great lip plumper best I have ever tried . I bought mines at my local drug store. The packaging is not that bad. It's not pricy either. And it last a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend it to others
Ashley M.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using Vivant's lip plumper for so many years, but get frustrated that I can't find it in stores so am always looking for a replacement. This lip plumper did absolutely nothing to my lips. The colors are nice, but it seemed like a normal lip gloss to me with no plumping effect.
Ashley R.
California City, CA
I've used this product before
I definitely would recommend others to try this
I seen my friends use this and I tried it out
Not pricey at all
Amazing value as well
Definitely would recommend using to others
I would definitely use this again
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
I've tried a few lip plumpers before and none of them actually seem to plump my lips including Maybelline lip plumper new york volume xl. I didn't have any success wit this product at all, it just made my lips tingle with no results. like i said though I haven't had success with ANY LIP PLUMPER though, so it could just be me.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked this up at a major chain drug store last minute, it was pretty pricy which turned me away at first chance, I should've listened. It wore off after a 1/4 cup coffee, and anything it possibly made contact with felt sticky. Only major plus is I loved how my lips really shined and seemed filled out for the short time.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.