BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joy W.
USA
I was not wowed by it. Very sheer coverage, minimal tingle and doesn't stay very long. I don't think I would buy again. Decent price if you're looking for a gloss that doesn't really plump and is very sheer
Michelle T.
live oak
It plumped my lips super great and it did tingle which kinda bothered at the beginning but then I learned that that is how it works and I do love it if you wanna go climbing and want your lips to look full
Cassandra B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
It’s a decent plumper for the price I wouldn’t really say that you’ll see much of a difference but you will feel a little tingling when applied and maybe a little tiny bit plumper but not enough that anyone else would really notice. If you’re looking for a cheap little plump this is great but if you want a lot of plump not so much.
Jackie H.
Shelbyville
This product is amazing and really works for a long time. I'm not a person that uses lipstick often but I like that the product is not sticky so I use it at least 2-3 days a week
Victoria J.
Love it, worth the money. Will buy this again, it was easy to apply and use. It was my first time using this product and i really like it. Packaging was nice, and price wasn’t crazy i will buy this again.
Teresa B.
Mount Union
I was actually really pleasantly surprised with this lip gloss. I do not like their other lip GLOSS products. This has a large wand applicator but it's actually nice. The smell is nice. The colors are nice. It's not sticky and it stays in place. It only tingles a tiny tiny amount and it plumps a tiny bit. I definitely like it.
Marcie P.
Pennsauken
Worked well!!! One of my biggest insecurities are my lips. This product helps mega with that. I am so happy that my sister in law suggested to me. Easy to use and very responsible! Yes I would buy again!
Elisabeth L.
Avoca, PA
It was great! A little tingly but amazing! It made my lips fuller before I put on my lipstick! I bought it at Walgreens , it was very easy to use and the price point was not bad! I would 11/10 but again
Lizbeth S.
Applies really smoothly! Having small lips myself, this plumper really did color them nice and make them look fuller. You do need to reapply constantly though if you want the look to last the whole day.
Heather A.
Miami
This product was pretty good! Gave me a nice pout. Packaging was ok though, not my favorite. I bought it at Walgreens, and for the price I would say it gets 4 stars.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?