BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mona P.
Maybe line Volume XL Lip Plumper is awsome!  It makes the skin look plumper. Lip treatment comes in different shades.  It moisturize the skin. I really love this product and will recommend it to all my friends!
Brittany W.
It’s so hard for me to find an affordable lip plumper that doesn’t cost so much! This is my go to when I’m working on a drug store budget!! I haven’t found a better smoother lip plumber than this one in the drive store.
Patsy D.
This has such a smooth application! It last a really long time, pretty much all day for me, it super easy to apply it and i have no problem using it! The packaging is super cute! I do recommend this for everyone to try!
Alanis H.
I’m not really into lip plumpers, my lips are a good size on their own but I️ decided to try this and it was good but it’s not for me. I️ recommend this to anyone who is really searching for an enhancement in lip size.
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
I was really impressed by this drugstore product, I’m a beauty junkie especially when it comes to lip plumpers so I was really excited to try this out! I believe I picked it up from Wal Mart and I was not disappointed!
Luz P.
Orlando , FL
It makes your lips feel so good and extra big and makes them look very nice, it’s a nice lip stick and makes ur lips shin and looks good on a natural eye look I love wearing it at school and when I go out to see family
Kimberly P.
Apple Valley, CA
It worked really well! It kept my lips plumped. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone. This product was so easy to apply and the pricing was not bad. I purchased this at Target.
Jeannet G.
la joya
This product is absolutely amazing at plumbing you’re lips and is very long lasting making your lips really nice and full. Completely affordable and not expensive at all, I would most definitely buy this product again
Lacie W.
Williamson
The price is good, but the product is okay. While it feels like your lips are getting plumped, it doesn’t make a noticeable difference in their size. I doubt I’ll buy it again, however it make work for someone else.
catherine w.
W Springfield, MA
This product made my lips feel smooth.
Maybelline xl is the go to when you need to make changes to your lips and enjoy your outer beauty. Making this happen you go and invest in this product and feel like a diamond.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.