BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
As we women age, our lips hold up no better than the rest of us. Oh how I long to have Angelina's lips... And since plastic surgery is not happening, the next best thing is Maybelline Lip Plumper.

I love the feel and the look and is a part of my daily regimen. Mwah!
Brittany B.
This product is my favorite. Not having healthy lips was my problem. But with the help of Maybelline lip plumper I look as if I have fuller lips, instead of no lips.
this is just an amazing product also in my opinion it doesn't really have a tingly feeling on my lips but they do plump up my lips which is great and it last long 👍🏽
Marisa T.
It works well i always use this to make my lips look huge. Its long lasting its also like a lip stain as well. I did meet my exceptions with this product. Its a repeat if you eat with it on but otherwise its first time. i would buy this product again.
ranias s.
Madison, AL
After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO"
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
I will not be buying this one again.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is amazing!!! Very easy to apply. leaves you lips feeling nice and smooth. i bought mine at Walmart. The packaging is cute and simple and the size of this product is great i recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Hmm I mean I liked it and all, and thought it was great, but I didn't seduce anyone with it. Completely false advertising gah. But nah, it was great, I loved it and will continue to use it. it's cheaper than the high end makeup so I can't be too disappointed
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
I really like this stuff. Maybelline is a great drugstore brand. If you need something on the cheaper side, I would recommend buying this brand all the way. i have never had probelms with their products, very solid overall company!!!!! would recommend
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Well I got to say this is my second choice when it comes to lip plumpers. It's very affordable and love the color of this product.
You won't have trouble finding this product nearly almost every drug store has this product and you can also go to your local Target.
Rosalía R.
One og my favorites! it's so easy to wear! that's what i like the most, but it gives to you a really beautiful color, like natural. I like the packaging too and it's really easy to find in walmart o target! please my girls, buy this!!!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.